Lag time in typing

Kaly

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a bad lag time when you are typing PMs and messages? It's not happening to me right now, but was earlier and other days. Is it only when the board is busy? I know I type kinda fast, but this is ridiculous.

It's when the board is busy in the evenings that the lag time in typing is way too slow. At midnight, it's fast!!! Whoooo Hooooo

I am still finding this to be so true. I can't believe a lot of people aren't talking about it.

Now I think it's helping the lag time because fewer people are using sigs that hog bandwidth. I took my sigs down. (Doesn't anyone else notice this? How fast the board goes at night compared to it's busy times?)

I don't know what the cause of this is. I don't type so fast and I experience this with my emails too. If anyone comes up with an answer please pm me. Very annoying.

Kalypso said:
I am still finding this to be so true. I can't believe a lot of people aren't talking about it.
I am no technical expert, but I think it may be your Internet Service Provider not this site. If a lot of people are using the Internet through your ISP, it slows things down. It could also happen if you have an old computer.

Even though I have Internet access through cable, I experienced this problem on occasion with my old computer. I don't experience now that I have a new computer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back