Woman Beat Her Mom With Vibrator

TrackerSam

Reaction score
A New Mexico woman allegedly bashed her mother in the head with a vibrator during a confrontation late Sunday night that left the older woman bleeding profusely, police report.

Sheryl Claffy told cops that she was watching TV when “an argument sparked” with her daughter. Cara, she said, “grabbed an electric vibrator” and hit her over the head with the device. “Sheryl Claffy immediately felt blood streaming down her head at which time she fled the house to call for help,” an investigator noted.

Pictured in the above mug shot, Claffy was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated battery on a household member. She is locked up in the Bernalillo County jail in lieu of $3,500 bond. Court records show that Claffy’s rap sheet includes several prior collars for domestic violence, as well as a narcotics possession bust.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/mother-assaulted-with-vibrator-576321

Aggravated battery :facepalm:

A New Mexico woman allegedly bashed her mother in the head with a vibrator during a confrontation late Sunday night that left the older woman bleeding profusely, police report.

Sheryl Claffy told cops that she was watching TV when “an argument sparked” with her daughter. Cara, she said, “grabbed an electric vibrator” and hit her over the head with the device. “Sheryl Claffy immediately felt blood streaming down her head at which time she fled the house to call for help,” an investigator noted.

Pictured in the above mug shot, Claffy was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated battery on a household member. She is locked up in the Bernalillo County jail in lieu of $3,500 bond. Court records show that Claffy’s rap sheet includes several prior collars for domestic violence, as well as a narcotics possession bust.

:eek:

Wow... that had to be a mighty large vibrator!? Did it have a kick start?

She was watching "TV". :facepalm:

Some of the comments are funny. :giggle:

OMG, Tracker....so many stories to choose from on that website...yikes!

:floorlaugh: Wonder if this vibrator came with an accessory "crash helmet"?

Well, that was anti-climatic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Dang, now I can't get the song "Good Vibrations" out of my head!:facepalm:

Oh my lord, how does one just reach for a vibrator when watching TV with their Mum. Can't help but have a slight giggle. Crikey dick came to mind lol.

She claims her mother tripped over the cord and hit herself in the head! Maybe that is how the fight began, she was having some quality time with Mr. Electric and her mother tripped over the cord at the worst possible moment and ended her date. :floorlaugh:

She claims her mother tripped over the cord and hit herself in the head! Maybe that is how the fight began, she was having some quality time with Mr. Electric and her mother tripped over the cord at the worst possible moment and ended her date. :floorlaugh:

Hahahaha!:loveyou:

I bet she is hoping her lawyer will get her off now.

Sorry :blushing:

But I thought it was electric??? :waitasec:

It must have been the mom's vibrator. The daughter is good enough looking that she shouldn't have to resort to one unless she has some sort of nerve deficiency down there.

It must have been the mom's vibrator. The daughter is good enough looking that she shouldn't have to resort to one unless she has some sort of nerve deficiency down there.

Cuz only ugly people fly solo?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back