OK OK - Paige Moore, 18, Broken Arrow, 10 July 2012

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Paige Moore
NCMC1199956c1.jpg

Broken Arrow Police looking for missing and endangered teen -

18-year-old Paige Moore was last seen the morning of July 10th, 2012 at her home in the 1100 block of N. Ironwood Avenue in Broken Arrow. Her family said they have not heard from her and she took nothing but her shoes and clothes she slept in. She was last seen wearing a grey shirt with black sleeves and shorts. Her family said they woke up to take her to summer school and she was gone.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story/Broken-Arrow-teen-missing/icoejf66Bk22l1kola4R0A.cspx
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/broken-arrow-police-looking-missing-and-endangered/nYnCq/

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1199956/1

Paige Moore

Missing SinceJul 10, 2012
Missing FromBroken Arrow, OK
DOBJul 5, 1995
Age Now18
SexFemale
RaceWhite
Hair ColorBrown
Eye ColorBlue
Height5'4"
Weight140 lbs
Extra Photo
Extra Photo
Both photos shown are of Paige. She may still be in the local area. Paige's nose and lip are pierced. When she was last seen, her hair was dyed red, pink, and blonde.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
1-800-843-5678
Broken Arrow Police Department (Oklahoma) 1-918-259-8400

NCMC1199956c1.jpg

NCMC1199956x1.jpg

Paige Moore missing since July 10, 2012 from Broken Arrow, OK. She's a beautiful young woman. Her info and picture made it in the coupon mailer in California this week. Hope she is found soon.

Wow, she's been missing since 2012? I live in Broken Arrow and this is the first I've heard of it. I'll have to ask my son if he knows anything about this. I sure hope this has a happy ending.

What a pretty girl. Sounds like she took off herself but much could have happened to her since the time she went missing.

Bumping, still missing.

Charley Project

moore_paige.jpg
moore_paige3.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: July 10, 2012 from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
• Classification: Endangered Runaway
• Date Of Birth: July 5, 1995
• Height and Weight: 5'4, 140 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Paige's hair was dyed pink, red and purple at the time of her disappearance. Her ears, nose and lip are pierced. She may use the nicknames Peg and/or Penny.
• Clothing/Jewelry Description: Size 7 - 9 pink polka-dotted boxer shorts, a gray Goo-Goo Dolls shirt with long black sleeves, red size 7.5 or 8 house slippers and a nose ring.

Details of Disappearance
Paige disappeared from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma on July 10, 2012. She left home in the 1100 block of north Ironwood Avenue during the early morning hours and never returned. She took some belongings with her, including her cellular phone. Authorities believe she left of her own accord, but may now be in danger. Her parents stated she'd fallen in with the wrong crowd prior to her disappearance. Paige may be in the Tulsa County, Oklahoma area. Her case remains unsolved.

I found a facebook page with the same name.resemblence is there. Can I post it?

I actually know the family if you don't mind telling me the Facebook page? Please and thank you

Wow, she's been missing since 2012? I live in Broken Arrow and this is the first I've heard of it. I'll have to ask my son if he knows anything about this. I sure hope this has a happy ending.
I lived in BA for 25 yrs and haver seen this either. Does anyone have updates?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I came across Paige's case on the Charley Project. It's been over a year since anyone posted in her thread so bumping it up. I hope she's safe out there.

From 2017:
https://www.kjrh.com/news/broken-ar...ughter-on-5-year-anniversary-of-disappearance

...Paige's parents, say they'll never stop looking for her....
She has a lot of family and friends that miss her and love her tremendously. And if she by chance does see this we just want her to know we’re not upset with her at all, she’s always welcome to come home.

Paige Moore​

No photo available

• Missing Since
  • Jul 10, 2012
  • Missing FromBroken Arrow, OK
  • DOB Jul 5, 1995
  • Age Now 27
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Height 5'4"
  • Weight 140 lbs

Age Progressed​

NCMC1199956e1.jpg

Paige's photo is shown age-progressed to 24 years. She may still be in the local area. Paige may have multiple facial piercings. She may dye her hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back