Are We "Discussed Out"?

capps

Reaction score
Can it possibly be that we are at an end of discussion for this case?

Looking back ... posters have looked at every angle from ever little piece of evidence that was available to us, over and over again.

Everyone has been suspect,we've left no one out. Have we looked closely enough at the Ramsey dog??? lol.

The Ramsey's are no longer trying to find the killer ... Boulder has the case all filed away,(although they will not admit it.)

Some posters feel it has been solved,(are your ears ringing BlueCrab?). But,that is just theories (albeit good ones).

So with no new evidence,or any news for that matter.... are we all "discussed out"?

The level of discourse does seem to have dropped in the past month or so--coincident with the disappearance of Red Chief. However, I'm in for the duration, determined as ever. Let's think positive, peoples.

Good post Capps, and an even better question. It seems every detail of this case has been discussed a million times. I have read everything there is to read about it at least a dozen times, but I just can't get over the fact that poor JonBenet is dead and her killer is still "on the loose." I have resigned myself, although reluctantly, that this case may never be solved. But, I do know that one day, whoever committed this crime will face the ultimate judgement day.

hi everyone,

anybody have any details about the samsonite case found near the broken window in the train room.my question really is about how the items found in the case happened to be there i.e is it not strange ?

lawman

I think the main problem stems from lack of any new information.
I do think certain things have been "discussed to death", but I also know that every day I get a new perspective of things from other people's posts.

My biggest concern is that everything has been over analyzed...

I.E. a mountain made out of a molehill.

lawman said:
hi everyone,

anybody have any details about the samsonite case found near the broken window in the train room.my question really is about how the items found in the case happened to be there i.e is it not strange ?

lawman

Strange indeed. We know it is JAR's suitcase and the contents are his also. A duvet and a Dr. Seuss book of which the title we are not privy to.

The duvet had JAR's semen stain on it. But what is most puzzling is that the duvet fibers were on JonBenet's body or clothes...don't remember which.

John Ramsey did not know where he last saw the suitcase but Patsy told LE that the last place she saw the suitcase was in the boiler room...the room next to the wine cellar.

hmmmmm

As far as case discussion goes...I myself am still here because I enjoy interacting with my fellow websleuthers.

Did anyone watch the show on CTV last night where four investigators were discussing the case? I missed part of it, and was just wondering what someone that saw it all might think now.

sassy_texasbelle2 said:
Did anyone watch the show on CTV last night where four investigators were discussing the case? I missed part of it, and was just wondering what someone that saw it all might think now.

The show was a repeat of one ofthe infamous Tracy documentaries edited for American audiences. Nothing new. Nothing tangible. But what it did show was the ineptitude of the BPD.

Rainsong

It was just 12 days ago that I entered this thread "Are We Discussed Out".

Since then,there have been 17 new threads,with numerous posts attached to them.

The moral of this post: We are NOT discussed out,whether we get frustrated,confused,mind boggled, and yes some times just plain mad,we will endure,and be here for the long haul.

That's a good thing!

I am running to catch up so any discussion here is interesting to me. Thanks, guys!

Toltec said:
[...]
The duvet had JAR's semen stain on it. But what is most puzzling is that the duvet fibers were on JonBenet's body or clothes...don't remember which.

[...]

As far as case discussion goes...I myself am still here because I enjoy interacting with my fellow websleuthers.
Are those the same dark fibers LE said in the deopsition belonged to John's shirt but didn't let Lin Wood see the lab report?

tipper said:
Are those the same dark fibers LE said in the deopsition belonged to John's shirt but didn't let Lin Wood see the lab report?
In fairness, the detectives aren't likely to have transported the 40 boxes of case documents with them to the depositions - wouldn't you agree?

True, but I think anticipating that he would want verification of their claim about the fibers isn't too big a stretch.

Almost forgot - Someone was asking about the photo from the Christmas party on the 23rd. Do you still have a copy and if so could you post it?

tipper said:

tipper,

The black fibers found on the genital area of JonBenet's panties supposedly came from John's black shirt he wore to the White's dinner party on the 25th.

The fibers found on the genital area of JonBenet's body supposedly came from JAR's blanket that was in the suitcase. The blanket also had JAR's semen on it.

bluecrab would you be able to post some sources for these claims please, this is of vital importance to the case.i thought you said the F.B.I disagreed with the JAR duvet fibers.

BlueCrab said:
tipper,

The black fibers found on the genital area of JonBenet's panties supposedly came from John's black shirt he wore to the White's dinner party on the 25th.

The fibers found on the genital area of JonBenet's body supposedly came from JAR's blanket that was in the suitcase. The blanket also had JAR's semen on it.
Although there is mention of JR's shirt fibers, there is no mention of any fibers that may have been sourced from the black pants JonBenet wore to the Whites party.

Is this an omission by design, also I wonder if the black fibers from the shirt are on the inside or the outside of the genital area? The importance of this lies in whether you consider her underwear new on!

New on and if inside the genital area, then that will take some explaining away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back