Man Allegedly Has Sex With Pit Bull On Front Lawn, Neighbors Beg Him To Stop

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
A Florida man has been accused of having sex with a pit bull in his front yard as neighbors plead with him to stop. The Florida man has been identified as 57-year-old Bernard Marsonek.
According to the Huffington Post, horrified neighbors flagged down Tampa Florida police with reports of a man, Marsonek, who was engaging in sexual acts with a pit bull on the front lawn of his home. The neighbors reportedly had begged Marsonek to stop the mistreatment of the pit bull, and when he ignored their pleas, neighbors began flagging the police down.

Read more at http://www./1161446/man-allegedly-h...eighbors-beg-him-to-stop/#JRpfK45u3k5eFi53.99

Sick Psycho!

You're so right! And ... just look at the whites of his eyes! You can see then all the way around!

I don't understand it, and don't want to understand it! I am woefully ignorant about animal bodies, how can people do this! I mean How can they and how Can they, and don't want to know either. He needs to be locked away.

It's disgusting to hear about this sort of thing. More so that it happens.

Too bad one of the neighbors didn't have a Louisville Slugger handy!

I would have knocked his head clean off his shoulders;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly this seems to happen more than one would think (but usually not in front of a group of screaming witnesses).

Some dogs die from internal injuries as a result. Seems pits are often the targeted victims too. If this man has a dime to his name they should force him to pay big bucks to a rescue agency that will care for and find a home the dog (I would prefer a far more brutal punishment but that won't happen).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back