Recovered/Located LA - Jennifer Broussard, 28, New Orleans, 6 March 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jennifer Broussard
14465116-mmmain.jpg

New Orleans police looking for missing Treme woman -

A 28-year-old woman has been reported as missing since last Thursday (March 6), according to the New Orleans Police Department. Jennifer Broussard was last seen at around 1:30 p.m. at the 2200 block of Ursulines Avenue, according to police. Broussard's mother told police she last spoke to her daughter the day before she was last seen, and said it is uncharacteristic for her daughter to be out of contact for such a period of time.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/03/police_looking_for_missing_wom.html

This is a more recent pic that picture is way outdated

Attachments

• IMG_37838953388411.jpeg
    IMG_37838953388411.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 50
I talked to her on the 10th I'm HS. Everything I said is true. But I'm starting to worry now cause she isn't answering the phone anymore

I talked to her on the 10th I'm HS. Everything I said is true. But I'm starting to worry now cause she isn't answering the phone anymore

On nola.com facebook page an hour ago, someone said her father talked to her and she's fine. If you know him, maybe you can confirm? It hasn't been officially released that way yet. Hopefully, it is true.

Searched around found nothing new on this case... like it fell off the radar

This article has been updated a week after she went missing. I can't find anything else stating that she made contact in person, but I hope she did and there was no further update from LE.

New Orleans police looking for missing Treme woman (Updated)

UPDATED: Police said they spoke over the phone with someone believed to be Broussard and will formerly close the case when she makes contact in person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back