GUILTY UT - Trucker Timothy Jay Vafeades accused of holding women as sex slaves

wonder if the second woman was someone reported as missing. This is a terrible story and I too bet there are others in his past. Ick.

I agree with everything you wrote. Hopefully authorities will piece together a timeline of where he was when and begin to look for other MPs in those states where he travelled.:pullhair::pullhair:

Vampire-obsessed trucker 'kept sex slaves locked in his semitrailer named Twilight Express for months at a time and abused while wearing fake fangs'

Timothy Jay Vafeades, 54, is accused of kidnapping at least two women and holding them in his semitrailer while he traveled the country
A 19-year-old victim, who is also a relative, says he filed down her teeth and forced her to wear dentures while he wore a pair of his own with fangs
Another adult victim says she agreed to go to dinner with him but ended up captive in his truck for three months
During their captivity, the women were threatened with beatings if they made eye contact or spoke with anyone else
He is facing charges for kidnapping, transportation for illegal sexual activity and possession of child *advertiser censored*
If convicted, Vafeades faces 10 years to life in prison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accused-keeping-sex-slaves.html#ixzz2vxOPrVAw

The "female relative" is only 19 now. But there was a restraining order ordering him not to contact her in 1999. She would have been what, 6 y/o? It makes me wonder if there were suspicions about him before?

The other woman, I wonder how she got away from him? And did she make a police report? And how did she know to come forward at this time?

And what was he doing in the time between the other woman and the female relative? Did he have any other riders?

'Vampire trucker' has Texas ties

PORTLAND, Maine -- The FBI continue to investigate a man known as the "Vampire Trucker," who authorities say has traveled to Texas.

Timothy Jay Vafeades was arrested in November and indicted in March on multiple charges of kidnapping, transportation for illegal sexual activity, transportation of child *advertiser censored*, and possession of child *advertiser censored*.

According to authorities, Vafeades was holding his 19-year-old daughter captive in his truck for over six months, repeatedly sexually and physically abusing her. He had been living in and driving his truck around the country for years, and additional victims have been identified since his arrest.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/state/2014/06/11/vampire-trucker-texas-ties/10320701/

http://www.wcsh6.com/story/news/local/2014/06/10/vampire-trucker-traveled-to-maine/10297029/

A list of states he has been known to travel in. Sorry on my tablet I can't get it to copy, so if some kind person could do that? They are looking at him in connection to missing cases.

I got it. From the link:

Vafeades is known to have traveled to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Washington, and Wyoming.

Thank you Softail. I think it is important we preserve that.

I got it. From the link:

Vafeades is known to have traveled to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Washington, and Wyoming.

http://m.crookstontimes.com/article/20140513/News/140519905

we can add Tennessee to that list according to this article. And I guess any state in between.

holy crap this is disgusting

Wow, just saw the article on him today. I have a very close friend that was engaged to him back in 84' I emailed the FBI contact info so she can contact them. This is crazy, she is so lucky to have gotten away from him.

So my friend contacted the FBI and gave them addresses and places of work things like that. She told me today, he was into the vampire stuff back then. He would always be a vampire at Halloween, but he would suck his cheeks in all the time because he looked like a vampire. LOL I guess you just never know...... He was abusive and a nut job that just kept getting nuttier I guess. Heed the warning signs and the red flags girls.

Thanks for the post about Robert Rhoades. As I was reading through this case, I was thinking about him but the vampire obssession was throwing me. My husband and I just watched the ID show on Rhoades recently.

Good work in encouraging your friend to contact the FBI, Skully!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back