GUILTY WI - Michon Thomas, Eric Bass & 4 others for home invasion, rape, Madison, 2014

Horrible, what do you even call these things.... put them down, please.

NO EXCUSES!
Disgusting monsters like these cause internal conflict between my belief in our system & thinking I could look away & allow vigilante justice to deal with them.

I am glad they caught them. I am beyond disgusted. Truly disgusted. It makes me ill to know that we live in a society with people like this. People who could do this to another human being. And not one person, but more than one person could do this to another woman, not pregnant, but pregnant! I am repulsed and do not understand how anyone can be a public defender or defense attorney because I could never represent someone who would do this to this couple. My friend worked a case in Chicago earlier this week and the circumstances were totally different, but it also made me sick. I will now hug my family and be thankful that I was raised by a loving family, raise them in a loving way and hope that we never experience anything from sick and demented monsters that walk this earth.

I'm really surprised that this terrible crime has not gotten more attention. I am so very sad and horrified that there are people out there that can do such things but we need to know about them. This is so wrong, vile and terrifying on so many levels, the main one being, in my book, the emptiness of soul and utter disregard for other human beings.

By the title I was hoping it was one of those victims fought back and won stories. =/

By the title I was hoping it was one of those victims fought back and won stories. =/

Oh, my, I see what you mean. I am never sure how to do that and this was from the title of the news report I copied. (a mistake doing THAT..:)
One reason I rarely post is because I can so often miss the "obvious" and do not communicate well.
I wish that were the case, that they had sent them running with buckshot in their behinds, but did not happen that way.
The story was prominent in the online news sources for a while and now I don't see anything about it. I would like to know if the baby was harmed in any way. I guess this mom will have to have all kind of tests to see what diseases she and her baby may have been exposed to.
Now I see here on WS the story about someone strangling a cat. That is NOT GOOD , of course! but this story chilled me to my old bones.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_5372fac8-b75f-52fd-af9e-951ad0d23253.html

The woman who helped set up a robbery that led to a violent home invasion and sexual assault on Madison’s North Side in February was sentenced to five years in prison. Efemia A. Neumaier, 22, of Madison, pleaded guilty in August to a felony charge of conspiracy to commit robbery...

Neumaier and the five others were arrested and all six have pleaded guilty to various roles in the crime... Michon Thomas, 23, of Madison, and Eric Bass, 24, of Sun Prairie, who were convicted of armed robbery and first-degree sexual assault charges, received 25-year prison sentences on Thursday. The group’s driver, DeAndrae Mayweathers, 23, of Madison, received a 14-year sentence on Thursday as well. Demarco Mallit, 22, of Madison, who also helped plan the robbery, was sentenced to two years in prison last month.

The final remaining member of the group, Kristopher Hughes, 22, of Madison, will be sentenced in November.

Those seem like fairly light sentences. I hope they are required to serve at least the majority of that time. Any word on how the victims are?

Those seem like fairly light sentences. I hope they are required to serve at least the majority of that time. Any word on how the victims are?

I would like to know how they are also. I'm thinking they want as much privacy as possible to heal so I send out prayer-thoughts and heart hugs to them.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/loc...-in-violent-home-invasion-sentenced/162792590

The last of the six people involved in a violent home invasion on Madison's east side at the end of February was sentenced Tuesday.

Kristopher Hughes, 20, was sentenced to 15 years in prison and 10 years of supervised release for two counts of armed robbery. Hughes pleaded guilty to the charges on July 25.

The three charges of first-degree sexual assault were dismissed, but were read in to the sentencing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back