Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

5328511_orig.jpg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...ANa-6uKtETVnwHfDuAw4r3eg&ust=1394949221840959

It's frustrating not to know what the evidence against ZA is. But it's a fact of life that, as outsiders, we probably won't find out much (if any) more than we do right now, until his trial begins.

Do we know if they're continuing the searches for Holly?

Interesting read;

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/m....html?_r=4&src=me&ref=general&pagewanted=all&

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?

Then last spring, the psychologist treating Michael referred his parents to Dan Waschbusch, a researcher at Florida International University. Following a battery of evaluations, Anne and Miguel were presented with another possible diagnosis: their son Michael might be a psychopath.

For the past 10 years, Waschbusch has been studying “callous-unemotional” children — those who exhibit a distinctive lack of affect, remorse or empathy — and who are considered at risk of becoming psychopaths as adults.
<sniped - read more>

Interesting read;

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/m....html?_r=4&src=me&ref=general&pagewanted=all&

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?

Then last spring, the psychologist treating Michael referred his parents to Dan Waschbusch, a researcher at Florida International University. Following a battery of evaluations, Anne and Miguel were presented with another possible diagnosis: their son Michael might be a psychopath.

For the past 10 years, Waschbusch has been studying “callous-unemotional” children — those who exhibit a distinctive lack of affect, remorse or empathy — and who are considered at risk of becoming psychopaths as adults.
<sniped - read more>

Well that was creepy! They never mentioned Michaels last name-- ya think it was MYERS, LOL!!

I never forgot that movie "The Bad Seed". I think there are children out there that are "little psychopaths" They start by torturing helpless animals. I swear if I ever see a child do that I will pull their wings off!!!!

Thanks for the new thread, pulling up my chair.

I want to go to the trial. Is that odd? I don't even live in the state, but this case has touched me, and I want to be there for some reason when the time comes.

one I have learned from reading the topix of the area is that the people who APPEAR to be involved in the drug culture are spending a lot of time on it each calling the other a meth-head and denying that they themselves are one. There is a lot of big talk and much of it threatening violence on the other guy/gal.

Yikes. So much trash talk but an interesting view into the mindset of those involved in that culture.

As to facts, who can tell what is fact all mixed in with the blatant rumor/gossip and big talk?

But yeah, interesting reading for those who want an insight into that lifestyle/culture. The slang alone I am learning has made the visits worthwhile for me.

Do we know if they're continuing the searches for Holly?

I haven't heart about any further searches and I think the reporters in the area would know about it if it was happening. I haven't seen the locals mention it either.

I think the TBI/FBI got what they were searching for when the did the three day extensive search of his home and property.

I haven't heart about any further searches and I think the reporters in the area would know about it if it was happening. I haven't seen the locals mention it either.

I think the TBI/FBI got what they were searching for when the did the three day extensive search of his home and property.

I kind of agree but am not sure. They obviously had enough to charge him with murder. However, if they had actually found a body we would have heard about it. They don't release all evidence, but I have never heard of LE hiding the discovery of a body. So, assuming they haven't found a body, why would they stop looking for one just because they have proof she is deceased? I've never heard of them doing that, either.

one I have learned from reading the topix of the area is that the people who APPEAR to be involved in the drug culture are spending a lot of time on it each calling the other a meth-head and denying that they themselves are one. There is a lot of big talk and much of it threatening violence on the other guy/gal.

Yikes. So much trash talk but an interesting view into the mindset of those involved in that culture.

As to facts, who can tell what is fact all mixed in with the blatant rumor/gossip and big talk?

But yeah, interesting reading for those who want an insight into that lifestyle/culture. The slang alone I am learning has made the visits worthwhile for me.

The infighting over there drives me nuts. :banghead:

Another thing I don't understand over there is local after local has been mentioning all the sordid details ZA has told them about how he kidnapped and murder Holly for years and they put it all on Topix.

It makes me wonder if any of these people who were told these things ever went to police to tell them what they knew. They seem to be the type that would just rather tell it on Topix rather than helping solve Holly's case by going straight to LE instead.

It does seem to have a lot of meth heads over there and they are so open and stupid about it that they discuss it all the time like its no big deal when it is a very big deal. Strange.

I kind of agree but am not sure. They obviously had enough to charge him with murder. However, if they had actually found a body we would have heard about it. They don't release all evidence, but I have never heard of LE hiding the discovery of a body. So, assuming they haven't found a body, why would they stop looking for one just because they have proof she is deceased? I've never heard of them doing that, either.

Even the Bobo's are no longer putting up fliers nor are there any more searches by those who have searched for Holly.. I think they know its over and Holly is in Heaven. For the first time ever in three long years the Bobo's have NOW resigned themselves into believing Holly is now dead.

Imo, that can only be because the TBI/FBI has found concrete evidence that she has indeed been murdered. I have kept up with so many case like the Bobo parents find themselves in and the only way they ever believed their child was really dead is to know that the body or partial remains of their loved one had been recovered. Until that time even though murder charges may have been filed they do not let go of that hope that maybe LE is wrong and their loved one is alive somewhere.

They do not have to release this information to the public. The only ones that needs to know is the Bobo family and imo they do. They will have a memorial service for her at some point in time so those who loved Holly and the community who poured out their hearts and time searching for her can pay their final respects.

I don't think the DA is hiding it. He just doesn't have to release it and then knowing if he did he will have to answer a barrage of gruesome questions by reporters asking him about the condition of the remains when found. It spares the family for now by not releasing the condition of Holly when found. They will go through enough pain at trial when they have to sit there and hear ever brutal detail.

The biggest piece of evidence in any case is the body of the victim. And I have never known of a DA to consider the death penalty right off the bat when there wasn't a body recovered or at least partial remains or even brain matter found.

Whether they found her intact or partial remains (such as bone, brain matter,tissue etc.) I do believe they have found some part of her.

JMO though

I think someone else mentioned this, but do you think they could have found evidence that ZA or whoever video recorded all or part of the crime against Holly? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer