yoohoo lurkers . . .

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We can all see you lurking around ... please feel free to join WS and participate in our discussion.

Don't be :chicken: chicken
We won't :croc: bite
well, maybe just a little bit

23 people viewing right now and 16 are guests :)
Justice for Janet!

I just saw this case for the first time yesterday. It has take me since then to read up on everything. Very interesting case indeed. Very strange behavior from hubby also if you ask me. I'm not afraid to jump in, just don't have much to offer at this point. But, I'm glad I was invited!;)

Ang

angarella said:
I just saw this case for the first time yesterday. It has take me since then to read up on everything. Very interesting case indeed. Very strange behavior from hubby also if you ask me. I'm not afraid to jump in, just don't have much to offer at this point. But, I'm glad I was invited!;)

Ang

Heya Ang! I'm surpised you were able to wade through all that material in such a short period of time! You must be a speed reader.

If you have any questions, just hollar out and someone will help out.
:D

I am a frequent lurker on the site. I have become fascinated with this case because I attended Southern Virginia Univeristy a looong time ago when it was Southern Seminary Womens College. A connection that small sucked me in. Go figure.:rolleyes:

I haven't posted anything yet because it is an enormous amount of information to take in. I have hardly begun to process it all. I can't even form an intelligent question that hasn't been covered.

Thank you for the kind invitation. :blowkiss:

Perry said:
I am a frequent lurker on the site. I have become fascinated with this case because I attended Southern Virginia Univeristy a looong time ago when it was Southern Seminary Womens College. A connection that small sucked me in. Go figure.:rolleyes:

I haven't posted anything yet because it is an enormous amount of information to take in. I have hardly begun to process it all. I can't even form an intelligent question that hasn't been covered.

I am so happy that you have joined in! :)

Perry said:

LOL see that didn't hurt!

Welcome to the boards!

After months of lurking, here I am. Nothing to add at this point...I just enjoy reading your research & ideas.

JenMom said:
After months of lurking, here I am. Nothing to add at this point...I just enjoy reading your research & ideas.

Hey JenMom!!!!
Welcome to the boards! Don't be afraid to jump in. If you get a chance try to stop in chat this morning so we can all get to know you a little better. We're planning to meet there at 10:00 a.m. this morning.

JenMom said:
Welcome JenMom!!! :)

BTW everyone - 10 A.M. Central is 11 A.M. Eastern, 9 A.M. Mountain, and 8 A.M. Pacific. Here's a link:

The official U.S. time

If you're interested in converting time from a different country, do a web search for "time zone conversion". There are a ton of them but I don't have the time right now to figure out which one is best in order to post it.

I hope to get back in time to chat with you all later this morning! :)

JerseyGirl said:
Welcome JenMom!!! :)

BTW everyone - 10 A.M. Central is 11 A.M. Eastern, 9 A.M. Mountain, and 8 A.M. Pacific. Here's a link:

The official U.S. time

If you're interested in converting time from a different country, do a web search for "time zone conversion". There are a ton of them but I don't have the time right now to figure out which one is best in order to post it.
:)

LOL JG I just knew someone smart would pipe in and give us the time conversions ... :p
I'm going to go copy the info into the Conference thread.
:blowkiss:

golfmom said:
LOL JG I just knew someone smart would pipe in and give us the time conversions ... :p
I'm going to go copy the info into the Conference thread.
:blowkiss:
Well, I tried to figure it out in pm so as not to show my ignorance! LOL! :) But I figured that since I wasn't positive about the conversions that there might be others that also aren't. In any case, it was unfortunately not my smarts that got that post together -- it was my web searching skills! ;)

:laugh:
JerseyGirl said:
Well, I tried to figure it out in pm so as not to show my ignorance! LOL! :) But I figured that since I wasn't positive about the conversions that there might be others that also aren't. In any case, it was unfortunately not my smarts that got that post together -- it was my web searching skills! ;)

And that is why were the Google Girls! :slap:

golfmom said:
:laugh:

And that is why were the Google Girls! :slap:
:D What did we ever do before Google? <whispering> Although I must admit that it is not even close to being my favorite search engine.

JerseyGirl said:
:D What did we ever do before Google? <whispering> Although I must admit that it is not even close to being my favorite search engine.

Do share, I always like to check out search engines! The first one I used was Inferencefind (I think) it was a long time ago and I had a tough time until google & dogpile showed up.

Right now, 24 guests are logged in reading this site. I hope you can sign up and join in with us posting here.

Have a great day!

golfmom said:
Do share, I always like to check out search engines! The first one I used was Inferencefind (I think) it was a long time ago and I had a tough time until google & dogpile showed up.
I personally prefer Yahoo's search engine to Google's. Yahoo used to be a partner with Google but now they have their own search since Google went off an became <gulp> PUBLIC!

golfmom said:
I swear I can see ya'll in here lurking ... go join!
;)
It is SO odd that you just posted this. I was thinking of typing a message to the lurkers as well because when I stopped in earlier, it was only me and 5 lurkers!

Lurkers, we're starting to run into brick walls. We could certainly use some fresh ideas & perspective! We would love for you to join us. No one can tell who you are - it is completely anonymous to other posters. All we will know about you is your chosen nickname and any information that you choose to put in your profile, (you don't need to put anything in your profile - you can leave it blank). Please help us! :)

JerseyGirl said:
It is SO odd that you just posted this. I was thinking of typing a message to the lurkers as well because when I stopped in earlier, it was only me and 5 lurkers!

Lurkers, we're starting to run into brick walls. We could certainly use some fresh ideas & perspective! We would love for you to join us. No one can tell who you are - it is completely anonymous to other posters. All we will know about you is your chosen nickname and any information that you choose to put in your profile, (you don't need to put anything in your profile - you can leave it blank). Please help us! :)

I can top that one. I stopped by and I was the only member with 18 *guests* in this forum.

Come on! We need you ... we need fresh ideas! :banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave