TX TX - Chambers Co, MP 798, WhtFem 20-30, UP7184, hit by car, denim shorts, wht blouse, Jul'80

Perhaps a mod could add the date found so our cold case people will pick up on it????

Sketch available on TXDPS:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 72280MVA.jpg
    72280MVA.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 219
Anne Manchester has been ruled out by dentals. UID has all natural teeth, no restorations.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6926/0/

It wasn't an actual dental comparison as there are no dentals for this UID, sounds like they have some dental information noted and were able to rule out Miss Manchester based on that information. The UID has no fillings, but no dentals to actually compare. She also has no DNA to compare, as of right now the only way to make a comparison with this UID is by fingerprints only.

Can someone educate this ignorant New Englander on what this means?

The decedent was a pedestrian struck by a vehicle on MP 798 in Chambers County.

What is an MP? Is it like a state road, highway, etc.? Trying to figure out where she was hit.

Perhaps, although it says she was a pedestrian hit by a car. Would be nice to know if anyone witnessed her being hit, etc. Was she crossing the highway, walking on the side of the road, was it a hit and run, did she jump from a moving vehicle...?

I spent a long time searching for more information about this case last night.i can't find a thing, there is a website that lists accident reports - I couldn't find anything there, heck I couldn't even find a newspaper article about the accident.
But there has to be SOMETHING, right?!

The circumstances don't sound like this could be her nor does the time frame, but she would fall into the age range, has brown hair, brown eyes and no dental fillings. Just thought i would share.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/coon_cynthia.html

Well, she was known to be alive after she left home, so it's not impossible, and she fits quite closely on the other parameters. Worth a shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back