Dog is not allowed on the bed

ctkid

Reaction score
What does he do when the owner is gone. Camera set up to see.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D5bPLxU8U8#t=95"]When the dog stays at home alone / Пока никто не видит - YouTube[/ame]

Too funny, he says well the cat can so why can't I? Then at the end he looks out the funny. Loved it!

Omg so cute...the cat is a piece of work too.

I see evidence that happens on my living room sofa when I am not home; but they are too smart to be there when I come in. Pets understand a lot more than most people give them credit for.

I grew up with lots of "outside" dogs. As a kid, I never could figure out how my dad always knew the dogs were in the house when he was away. YEARS later, he explained .... paw prints on the bedspreads!!! lol.

I never imposed "no dogs allowed" upon my children. My DH imposed that rule on our bed though. All these years ... no dogs were ever on our bed, until a few months ago. I had a new little cute Scottie rescue (just for a few weeks) and sure enough ... that pup was on our bed snuggling up with DH the very first night at our house. lol

My fur babies would freak if I said they couldn't get on the bed. They sleep every night with us. I wouldn't have it no other way.

I grew up with lots of "outside" dogs. As a kid, I never could figure out how my dad always knew the dogs were in the house when he was away. YEARS later, he explained .... paw prints on the bedspreads!!! lol.

I never imposed "no dogs allowed" upon my children. My DH imposed that rule on our bed though. All these years ... no dogs were ever on our bed, until a few months ago. I had a new little cute Scottie rescue (just for a few weeks) and sure enough ... that pup was on our bed snuggling up with DH the very first night at our house. lol

Mr Tuff Guy turned to mush. Love it.

Well, even if I were his wife, I wouldn't let Dog the Bounty Hunter on my bed, or even in my house. (Ok, I confess, I know that was not the topic of this thread.)

That is so sweet - the guilty look on his face before he started rolling! I hope he's allowed on the bed now. It's only fair as the cat is, and it does mean he can reach the window to see out.

I always felt so bad at ever leaving my dogs alone, because they were always sitting so sad in the cold hallway when I returned. Lol, it was only when I left a workman there once I found out they actually spent the entire time snoozing on the bed, and raced to the door with the sad looks just before I opened it on my return!

ETA: She could always try writing 'Not on the bed' on her ipad, Lol.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/mar/21/how-to-teach-your-dog-to-read-ipad

OMG, I'm going a bit off the subject of dogs now, but this thread just led me to the funniest youtube about the endless, endless uses of an ipad. Or not. How annoying is his way of saying 'Emma' in that patronizing tone?

http://youtu.be/ksO35s3Bffc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back