iHeartRadio.com New True Crime Show Thurs 8 PM EST March 20 2014

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello My True Crime Loving Friends,

Need your help with something.

Really trying to get a true crime radio show on 5 days a week. Either on satellite or terrestrial radio. Syndication is my goal.

The great thing about this new true crime show is it reaches a whole different audience and I can promote Websleuths to a brand new group of people.

Not to mention we can feature cases that do not get the national media attention. Like Teghan Skiba

If you could please pass around this link and join me live every Thursday 8 PM Eastern I would really appreciate it.

So far the big wigs at the company like the show! We just have to keep the momentum going and make the audience grow.

CLICK HERE EVERY THURSDAY LIVE 8 PM EASTERN for OODLES of TRUE CRIME.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

If you missed tonight's show with Levi Page and Sociopath expert Donna Anderson you can always CLICK HERE and listen.

ENJOY

I LOVE your True Crime radio shows but wind up forgetting to tune in. I could kick myself for missing tonight's show.

It would be SO helpful if you could post up a reminder early in the day. I check into this site sporadically all day long and a reminder would be perfect. Is there a specific Thread for all show reminders? If not, I think it would be a great idea.

If I didn't get reminder calls from the doctor's office, I'd miss most of those, too! (Which reminds me ... I know I have a dentist appointment coming up soon but forget exactly when. Hmmm ...)

I LOVE your True Crime radio shows but wind up forgetting to tune in. I could kick myself for missing tonight's show.

It would be SO helpful if you could post up a reminder early in the day. I check into this site sporadically all day long and a reminder would be perfect. Is there a specific Thread for all show reminders? If not, I think it would be a great idea.

If I didn't get reminder calls from the doctor's office, I'd miss most of those, too! (Which reminds me ... I know I have a dentist appointment coming up soon but forget exactly when. Hmmm ...)

Thanks Cracka Jaxx,

I usually tweet reminders and post reminders on my Facebook page.
If you like I can send you a specific reminder. I do that with some other people. Would that work for you? If so email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and I'll set it up.

Thanks for listening. I really appreciate it.

It's really going well. Seems the big wigs like the show but it remains to be seen whether it goes any further. Keep your fingers crossed.

Take care,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie