OP House evidence - other than doors

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Since as the days pass, more and more house-related items become relevant, I'd like to have a thread for these "other house-related things", all of which were newly introduced as evidence today March 17, 2014

Such as:

The broken window in the lounge

The security system at the house

The "beam system" in the garden

The "sensor system" and the lightpoles at the front of the house

FYI - Approving this topic. It's a little bit broad but it's fine right now. As more testimony comes forward we may have break it down to more specific topics.

Thanks, beach!

Re: Broken window in 1st floor lounge. No broken glass found around the window. Meaning it had been broken at least for long enough for someone to have cleaned up the broken glass.

Strange to think a man who is paranoid about his personal security within his house would tolerate having a broken first floor window. Could not even a live-in gardner have temporarily boarded this up?

Re: The ladders. The type of ladders that professional contractors use are usually of the heavier type. Especially extension ladders, that come in two pieces that fit together so they can extend them to reach higher areas. They are not like the lightweight household ladders.
Hoisting these around and extending them makes noise. For anyone to have put a ladder up to OP's bathroom window in order to gain access to his bathroom, let's just say it would have been a noisy process.

For any of you here who like to virtually browse houses, here is a site that lists some houses for sale in the area where OP lives.

http://www.privateproperty.co.za/silverwoods-estate-property/1009.htm?page=2

I learned a lot by looking through some of the listings and reading the descriptions:

Some things I learned:

Some houses offer a "pajama lounge" - which I think is the room outside of the master bedroom in OP's house they have been calling a "casual lounge". It is upstairs, near to but separate from the master bedroom in each house where I have seen it.

In the really expensive houses, the kitchen does not have a full sized kitchen sink, just a smallish one. Not as small as a bar sink, but smaller than a regular sink. Apparently there is another room called a "scullery" where you wash dishes. (Sounds a little inconvenient to me, because I use my double sinks a lot when I cook)

Lots and lots of highly contemporary architecture. Lots and lots of huge expanses of ceramic tile. And those metal staircase railings like in OPs house.

I was looking to see if the houses had screens, actually. I do not think I see them. There are plenty of pics of open sliding doors. No screens. Also some do not have a/c because you see fans.

Many of these houses look very sparse inside - like Op's looks to me. Almost unlived in. But they have furniture. I don't know if they have been "staged" for photos or what.
Very much into having things "line up", chairs all in a row. Table cloths on many of the tables.

Always interesting to see what things are like in a different country.

Is there any possibillity that the panels in the door could have been hit out during a previous incident and somewhat put back together? Then accused fired through the door on the 14th and without much effort and noise whacked out the panel again. That would explain lack of noise when panels was struck out again and why it appear that shooting pre-ceeded the hitting with bat? Could they find all the pieces to the door? If a piece was missing a gap would have been vissible through which the accused could see the victim move around. The damage to the tiles and cover plate still needs to be explained and might have been caused during related incident. Further indication was that there was some visibillity of someone using the spare bedroom bathroom. Maybe victim used the other bathroom due to damage to the main bedroom bathroom. But when the bedroom door was locked there was no other option than to use the one at hand for whatever requirment. What evidence tabled to date would support or refute this hypothesis?

Is there any possibillity that the panels in the door could have been hit out during a previous incident and somewhat put back together? Then accused fired through the door on the 14th and without much effort and noise whacked out the panel again. That would explain lack of noise when panels was struck out again and why it appear that shooting pre-ceeded the hitting with bat? Could they find all the pieces to the door? If a piece was missing a gap would have been vissible through which the accused could see the victim move around. The damage to the tiles and cover plate still needs to be explained and might have been caused during related incident. Further indication was that there was some visibillity of someone using the spare bedroom bathroom. Maybe victim used the other bathroom due to damage to the main bedroom bathroom. But when the bedroom door was locked there was no other option than to use the one at hand for whatever requirment. What evidence tabled to date would support or refute this hypothesis?

This is a very good picture showing why I believe the bat was first, allowing OP to see where RS was and what she was doing and with what, then the shots, then all he had to do was pull out the panels after he stopped her.

article-2578951-1C3A1C4900000578-796_634x911.jpg

For any of you here who like to virtually browse houses, here is a site that lists some houses for sale in the area where OP lives.

Some things I learned:

In the really expensive houses, the kitchen does not have a full sized kitchen sink, just a smallish one. Not as small as a bar sink, but smaller than a regular sink. Apparently there is another room called a "scullery" where you wash dishes. (Sounds a little inconvenient to me, because I use my double sinks a lot when I cook)

Always interesting to see what things are like in a different country.

The purpose of the small sink is manily to rinse fruit and salad veggies and not washing dishes. Modern day kitchens in SA is becoming entertainment areas so the dirty dishes, pots an utensils are move out of sight to the scullery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back