Maps and Videos of the roads/area - No Discussion Thread

The most direct route from the TM/SM's house to the Peachtree boat landing is traced in red; it's 3.87 miles between the two locations.

Screenshot2014-02-23at15038PM_zps9d1923fc.png

Screenshot2014-02-23at34334PM_zps3a96d9c4.png

Since Atalaya Place keeps popping up in the discussion, I marked it and measured the distance from there to PTL; it's nearly 11 miles between the two points.

The red markers are the locations of the Indecent Exposure charges.

The route from the M home to PTL. The green markers are the approximate locations of security cameras at a private residence (1.7 miles from M home) and a business (1.2 miles from PTL):

picture.php

Source: http://www.wjbf.com/story/24992456/bond-hearing-for-horry-county-couple-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

3:36 am.. A private residence video surveillance captures a vehicle coming from the direction of Sidney's headed towards the boat landing. This camera is 1.7 miles from the Moorer's residence.

3:39 am ... a business video surveillance a mile from the first camera closer to the landing captures this vehicle still proceeding in the direction of the boat landing.

3:45 am.. same business video surveillance captures the vehicle coming from the boat landing headed towards the Moorer residence. The camera is approximately 1.2 miles from the landing.

3:46 am the private residence video surveillance captures the vehicle headed from the boat landing to the Moorer residence.

And you passed like 3 cars... Wonder what it would be like at 3am? No one on the road and u could fly... How fast were u going?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

LOL, it wasn't me who was driving. I am just linking it--I found it on FB:)

Can someone add the address of Heather's apartment and the Payphone to this thread? Thanks.

Can someone add the address of Heather's apartment and the Payphone to this thread? Thanks.

Kangaroo (pay phone) 1929 10th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 10th Ave is the same as Joe White
Apartment – White River Drive Myrtle Beach SC don’t know the exact number of the apartment

541 White River Drive Myrtle Beach is the address of Heather apartment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back