Indecent Exposure Charges

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Discuss the Indecent Exposure charges here.

Salem

Refresher on the IE Charges-

Tammy Moorer, 41, is charged with one count of obstruction of justice and two counts of indecent exposure.

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

Sidney Moorer, 38, Tammy's husband, appeared in court around 3:00p.m. Saturday afternoon. He's charged with the same things as his wife. His bond is the same as his wife's, as well.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Horry County judge denies bond for couple charged with murder in Heather Elvis case

Posted: Monday, March 17, 2014 3:35 pm | Updated: 4:04 pm, Tue Mar 18, 2014.

By Heather Gale

~Snip~

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

~Snip~

Truslow said the indecent exposure charges stemmed from sexual encounters Moorer had with his wife around the time of Elvis’ disappearance.

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

~Snip~

Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

Horry County judge denies bond for couple charged with murder in Heather Elvis case

Posted: Monday, March 17, 2014 3:35 pm | Updated: 4:04 pm, Tue Mar 18, 2014.

By Heather Gale

~Snip~

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

~Snip~

Truslow said the indecent exposure charges stemmed from sexual encounters Moorer had with his wife around the time of Elvis’ disappearance.

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.”

~Snip~

Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/article_588cb81e-ae0b-11e3-86e2-0017a43b2370.html

Everytime I read anything about these indecent exposure charges I think about how disgustingly sick these two have to be to be turned on after murdering a young girl. :banghead:

Hey everyone. I'm new, having lurked for a couple of months. Thank you for providing so many interesting insights into this case.

Just a thought I wanted to add - On 3 Mar 2013, Heather stated on her Twitter:

Oh ****. My drunken car sex is on Google earth

I thought that was interesting. I've always wondered if that was related in any way to Tammy and Sidney's magic carpet ride which lead to the IE charges.

X-posted to 'Heather's Social Media'. Apologies if that's totally the wrong thing to do.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

Tammy Moorer, is also charged with one count of obstruction of justice, Originally she also faced two counts of indecent exposure, but according to the J. Reuben Long Detention Center, those charges have been disposed.

According to arrest warrants, the Tammy's indecent exposure charges stem from an incident at Broadway at the Beach. The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, she indecently exposed herself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach. The second exposure charge is from between December 17th and 18th at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway.

The arrest warrant for her obstructing justice charge says on December 20, 2013 she gave police misinformation regarding the disappearance of Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer's activities during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

His indecent exposure charges come from an incident between December 17th and 18th near Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in Conway. The arrest warrants state Sidney "willfully, maliciously, and indecently exposed his person in a public place, on property of others, or in the view of someone on the street or highway." The warrant says between December 17th and 18th of 2013, he also indecently exposed himself at 1325 Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach.

In the arrest warrant for his obstructing justice charge, police say he gave misinformation to police on December 20, 2013 regarding missing woman Heather Elvis and his whereabouts during the early morning hours of December 18, 2013.

It's roughly 10 miles from Atlantic Ave/Century Cir in Conway to Celebrity Circle. Heather's apartment is right smack dead center inbetween both of those areas. Wonder if somebody stopped off scoping out the apartment. How many keys were there to the condo in River Oaks? Did Heather in fact have her own key yet or did they just leave a door unlocked like so many young unsuspecting adults do? Straight shot right off the main route inbetween both IE "events"...

A = Atlantic Ave/Century Circle in Conway ...and... B = Celebrity Circle in Myrtle Beach

vh6phz.jpg

During this weeks hearing one of the papers shown stated that the IE charges stemed from the Ms texting pics to Heather. Anyone else remember that ?

During this weeks hearing one of the papers shown stated that the IE charges stemed from the Ms texting pics to Heather. Anyone else remember that ?

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis."

What system is this from? The jail or the court? Or something else?

It's when they were first arrested, so maybe horry county booking? I posted this exact same screenshot in the general thread at the time with the link. I'm going through my screencaps now and posting whatever may be relevant & I'm deleting all the rest. I'll look and see if I can find it. I'm thinking it was their initial booking, and of course before she was moved.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

"Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis."

What an evil mean ---------. Fill in the blanks.

I think I know why there is confusion over Tammy's IE charges.
The jail entries list the IE charges as disposed because she posted bail and the jail is no longer holding her on these charges (even though they are holding her on other ones). So they are disposed as far as the jail goes.
The court lists the status of TM's IE charges as pending because it's awaiting a court date. The IE charges are not disposed as far as the court goes.
I think whoever wrote the article today was mistaken in saying TM's IE charges were disposed of.
Hopefully this makes sense.

I didn't recall seeing this comment before. This was before the kidnapping and murder charges - When they were first charged with indecent exposure and obstruction......

Richardson said after Saturday's charges there are a number of different scenarios that can play out.

"It may very well be that one of them may work against the other one, it could be that both of them decide to work together. There are a lot of decisions that go into it," said Richardson.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Hmmm... interesting that they possibly think they will turn on each other. Oh how I wish we could see LE interviews since they have been in jail!

Do the math...

IMO, the M's started following Heather in the afternoon on the 17th.

The locations (and times when they come out) of the IE charges are too coincidental if you put 2+2. :twocents:

Then, add in the time and location of the pay phone call by SM and divide by the receipt found in Heather's car = stalking/pre-meditation (IMOO).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back