Kidnapping Charges

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Discuss the Kidnapping charges here.

Salem

29nupmc.jpg

I waiver on whether the kidnapping stems solely from the Ms not allowing HE to flee the landing or if the Ms actually left PTL with HE still alive but under their control.

This thread never had any activity. Time to bring it forward.

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Both the husband and wife arrested Friday in connection with the Heather Elvis investigation were charged with kidnapping on Sunday, in addition to the charges announced at their bond hearings Saturday morning.

<snipped by me>

"There's been a long investigation, you have either a missing person or possibly a homicide, so clearly that's in the public domain, that's what the focus of this has been," McCollum said. "At this stage, I don't know what's happening for sure in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if she or others were charged with a more serious crime."

[...]

http://www.live5news.com/story/24785359/2-in-custody-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

This thread never had any activity. Time to bring it forward.

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) - Both the husband and wife arrested Friday in connection with the Heather Elvis investigation were charged with kidnapping on Sunday, in addition to the charges announced at their bond hearings Saturday morning.

<snipped by me>

"There's been a long investigation, you have either a missing person or possibly a homicide, so clearly that's in the public domain, that's what the focus of this has been," McCollum said. "At this stage, I don't know what's happening for sure in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if she or others were charged with a more serious crime."

[...]

http://www.live5news.com/story/24785359/2-in-custody-in-connection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Yes. Definitely time to go back refresh my memory of the kidnapping evidence. I've noticed some of the links take me a to a page that is no longer available.

IIRC, wasn't there a photo or video of a camera at a business that showed the M's with HE in a truck? in the middle of the night?

Now that it is kidnapping instead of murder, do they have to have same flake-of-a judge
or are they going to request a new judge as the Elvis' requested?? Will it be in sc closer to mb or are we going to follow judge dennis??? Does anyone this???

IIRC, wasn't there a photo or video of a camera at a business that showed the M's with HE in a truck? in the middle of the night?

No. At least not that has been revealed.

A black or dark colored truck was seen twice on surveillance video along the route to PTL, but no human was able to be seen inside for identification.

One of the defense atty's has said that the state can't even prove it was the M's vehicle. Of course it was, and we all know it, but proving even that much in court is a challenge.

The two things that have always plagued this case, in my view, are the police/state's claim about a kidnapping/murder at PTL that happened in a blink, and their own admission very early into this case that they'd likely never find her body.

Add these two issues to her unprocessed car, which was released directly from the scene where they claim the crime occurred, the claim that LE had DNA, which turned out to be Heather's from her own car, and LE grasping at IE charges based on SM's remarks, and the M's walk-away was on the horizon.

I don't believe for a minute that the defense thinks those kidnapping charges can stick, and I said awhile back that I felt this would be a parade of motions with a surprise ending. I would love to think that the surprise is SM squealing on TM, but these two are in it together up to their necks, and I fear that the walk from the kidnapping charge is just a matter of time and some additional lawyering.

If they walk entirely, I believe it will be due to a combination of a well-planned crime, help with that crime, some luck in the mix, and LE's rush to make a case it didn't yet have.

If that happens, I have to believe that in the big karmic picture, Heather still will receive justice and her family will have peace. I've recently had a catastrophic loss that should not have been. In part, there was a police failure in addition to another tragic factor. It's my belief that all things do come full circle that keeps me sane, and I hope for Heather's sake and that of her family that I'm right.

JMO

The law of Karma cannot be broken even if the laws of man and society are.

There seems to be a lot of social media activity by the M's going on lately. Can't the parking lot be brought back or does it still exist?

I don't know how these public displays aren't a violation of the gag order.

There seems to be a lot of social media activity by the M's going on lately. Can't the parking lot be brought back or does it still exist?

I was coming here to say the same thing. I went on FB and found all of these groups and man I spent hours sucked in like the old days on here. I also had to back away slowly b/c it's such a freak show with fake profiles, multiple groups and SO many personal back and forths. My oh my.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back