Federal Investigation of Suffolk County Police Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkshaw

Reaction score
Dum, dum, dumpty dum.........U guys been reading the latest stories about the NYPD Cannibal Cop? The FBI just arrested a 'co-conspirator' in the case. The new guy 'conspired' to pay the cop $5,000.00 to kidnap someone for his dining pleasure. I guess he got sidetracked because he was fighting eviction. He had 5K for 'dinner' but couldn't pay his rent.

Dum, dum, dumpty dum.........U guys been reading the latest stories about the NYPD Cannibal Cop? The FBI just arrested a 'co-conspirator' in the case. The new guy 'conspired' to pay the cop $5,000.00 to kidnap someone for his dining pleasure. I guess he got sidetracked because he was fighting eviction. He had 5K for 'dinner' but couldn't pay his rent.

Do you think its out of the ordinary that it took this long to bring him in?

Do you think its out of the ordinary that it took this long to bring him in?

THE GIST I got in one of the related stories is the guy backed off from cooperating. Maybe he realizes what a nut job he is and somebody with good sense is putting him on the right path.

this whole case is as screwy as it gets. no doubt the cop contacted people on the Net, but what does it really mean? Sickos, not criminals. typical FBI and FED BS..

what they should have done with the cop was to set him up with an undercover Agent. Meet the guy and pass money and then watch him.

The FEDS would like nothing better than to jam up a NYPD cop.

I was just wondering what you think how this 'investigation' will go if you knew a very important member of the PD may have been in possession of child *advertiser censored* and pictures of bestiality? I wonder how much confidence you would have in such a 'investigation' where prostitutes were murdered and you found out this same person had a child with a prostitute with a very long arrest record?

This is hypothetical, of course, because we all know such things couldn't happen in what they call: "A Accredited Police Agency."

I was just wondering what you think how this 'investigation' will go if you knew a very important member of the PD may have been in possession of child *advertiser censored* and pictures of bestiality? I wonder how much confidence you would have in such a 'investigation' where prostitutes were murdered and you found out this same person had a child with a prostitute with a very long arrest record?

This is hypothetical, of course, because we all know such things couldn't happen in what they call: "A Accredited Police Agency."

I don't think any one person has enough control over a case with such a large profile that they could influence where it went more than the evidence did.

I think a person in charge can do much less damage than one of the investigators who are working the case.

People naturally tend to hate their bosses.

If you know this to be a fact about a SCPD supervisor then chances are that his own workers are aware too.

With that being said, most people love the opportunity to stick it to their bosses.

I think that if what you are saying is true, it will motivate everyone under him to work this case even harder.

Also, having a child with a prostitute isn't a bad thing for a case that requires empathy for prostitutes.

Whats worst than being a rapist of prostitutes? I thought killing them and crimes against children. It would appear whatever is going on roots back to the 70s. Do we really have to wonder what was in the bag that was taken out of a car parked in a driveway? Half a million dollar bail? File stored safely away? Family members told not to speak to anyone? Out of sight, out of mind.

Hawkshaw, I think you are lucky you did not go to that hotel on that day.

I don't think any one person has enough control over a case with such a large profile that they could influence where it went more than the evidence did.

How do we know the evidence is not gone with the wind?

I would be thinking.....Who is the prostitute, how old is the child, and is he still with the child's mother....and is she even alive?
And I would want to know what the arrest record was...what kind of crimes and so on. But of course I would have little to no faith that the case would ever be solved if it was being lead by man like that.
Also would be waiting for a protest out side the DA's office.

I think that after researching the Jennings 8 case, nothing would shock me with respect to police corruption.

Fathering a child with a prostitute isn't terribly concerning to me but in combination with child *advertiser censored* and the other things you mention... there really is NO investigation and the corruption extends far beyond just the PD.

How do we know the evidence is not gone with the wind?

One of the very early things that attracted me to this case was the statement in MSM that SG's jacket (perhaps the only piece of evidence at the time) was "lost" by LE. I wonder "who" "lost" it. Did they check the pockets before they "lost" it? Did they look for it? Why, what, who, where and when? Is there a paper trail related to SG's jacket in the department? At that time, this was a case of a missing person who was missing in a very peculiar manner. And then, just as peculiarly, her found jacket went missing?

I think a person in charge can do much less damage than one of the investigators who are working the case.

People naturally tend to hate their bosses.

If you know this to be a fact about a SCPD supervisor then chances are that his own workers are aware too.

With that being said, most people love the opportunity to stick it to their bosses.

I think that if what you are saying is true, it will motivate everyone under him to work this case even harder.

Also, having a child with a prostitute isn't a bad thing for a case that requires empathy for prostitutes.

We can always count of you to throw a monkey wrench into a theory that seems plausible.

The truth is the information is COMING from decent cops that are trying to get the truth out about this scoundrel.

The detectives trying harder? You should think about doing stand up comedy - you are a riot.

The person I speak of has the power to do most anything he wants if he runs the risk of being exposed.

The alleged Baby Momma is alive and well. I am told she continues to bother this fellow when she gets in trouble. He refuses to take her calls.....LOL.

Of course I know her name. I believer the child is in his early 20's.

This guy is still being protected by the DA Spota, and has been so for the past 30 years. His career was carefully crafted by Spota and himself to where he is one, if not the top honcho in SCPD.

We can always count of you to throw a monkey wrench into a theory that seems plausible.

The truth is the information is COMING from decent cops that are trying to get the truth out about this scoundrel.

The detectives trying harder? You should think about doing stand up comedy - you are a riot.

The person I speak of has the power to do most anything he wants if he runs the risk of being exposed.

The alleged Baby Momma is alive and well. I am told she continues to bother this fellow when she gets in trouble. He refuses to take her calls.....LOL.

Of course I know her name. I believer the child is in his early 20's.

This guy is still being protected by the DA Spota, and has been so for the past 30 years. His career was carefully crafted by Spota and himself to where he is one, if not the top honcho in SCPD.

Thanks Hawkshaw. Do his initials happen to be JB?

Hmmm.... I've been going around and around in my head about this one -
Curiosity is killing me :confused:

There is a little more to it than a cop going with a prostitute that disturbs me. It is a consistent pattern of abuse of prostitutes by people in authority. This is not making a stop at Dunkin Donuts and getting a free cup and a jelly donut because you have a relationship with a business person that may need you later.

Cops and prostitutes? Yeah, it happens more often than you might expect.

The is this one gal I know of personally. She did tricks to support her drug habit. Was always on the stroll. I know her and her husband, and one of their children. When she was hanging with her fellow drug addicts there was a cop who abused his authority. He would tip off some of the drug dealers and not tip off others when a raid was impending. The gals not so blessed with his protection gave him up to IAB.

IAB put this gal in a van parked in front of a motel. She was sitting in the van smoking crack. Called the suspect cop to the van to investigate. The cop told the gal they could settle this inside the hotel. The room was wired with video. The gal is seen blowing crack smoke in the cop's face. They go to the bed. The cop pulls down his pant sand is mounting her. IAB bursts in.

End result: NOTHING, NADA, because somewhere along the way this cop needed to be let go. The reason for this act of generosity of the PD is this poor guy was going thru a divorce and the pressure forced him to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie