GUILTY UK - Loren Morris for raping 8yo boy, Lyde, Herefordshire, 2014

forthelost

I hear the angels call my name and I am Winterborn
Reaction score
Website
www.forthelost.org
WTH? 12 months for repeatedly raping an 8 year old- good god- how can this be considered justice. It's a good thing I'm across an entire ocean. If I got my hands on that pedophile witch she would regret the day she ever laid her hands on that sweet boy. SMH profusely!

It is RAPE- call it what it is... not forcing someone to have sex.

I have sex with my husband.

This lowlife raped an 8 year old boy. Would they be saying it the same way if it were a man and an 8 year old girl?

No- they wouldn't.

Female pedophiles while rare, are still pedophiles... dangerous, dangerous people- no matter the gender.

It is RAPE- call it what it is... not forcing someone to have sex.

I have sex with my husband.

This lowlife raped an 8 year old boy. Would they be saying it the same way if it were a man and an 8 year old girl?

No- they wouldn't.

Female pedophiles while rare, are still pedophiles... dangerous, dangerous people- no matter the gender.

Yeah, this double standard in discourse is always infuriating to me. Read something in the DailyMail (I think) last week about the "sexual relationship" between a mother and her son. Disgusting. It's why male victims are so hesitant to come forward—because people tell them they deserve a high-five instead of justice. In the cases of conventionally attractive female teachers, people are shockingly outspoken about how they would've loved to be in the victim's shoes at his age. And too many MSM outlets just contribute to this nonsense by putting up feature galleries.. they KNOW the kinds of comments they're inciting, or else they'd include some flattering courtroom candids of 60 year-old men guilty of the same offense, too! :banghead: Sorry for the o/t rant. Just arghh.

I hope this victim and any others this pedophile has affected find the community support they actually deserve.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back