SC SC - Columbia, Redhill Rd, BlkFem 35-45, 185UFSC, rolled hair, dentures, clothes, 2 rings, Nov'88

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting a new thread per user request.

I am a new member and need any help! ...

... I am trying to find the real name of a missing BF who wore upper dentures, found Nov. 5 ,1988, SC. Was given a false name of Chris Doe. This was not who she was -and LE is trying to help , however time is critical also and the help from Webslouths experts highly sought in order to help as solving this, finding her as missing and real name! Your assistance will help 3 lives, longer story, will help not just the others but perhaps her own family or relatives.

The NCIC Case # is U-486871920. Doe network # 185UFSC.

Please advise what may be the best way to get a help with this request. I just do not know the best way on here as I need a team. I can give pictures of her jewelry which are not listed anywhere. The upper dentures is a strong clue. .I appreciate all the help! Will be glad to provide any details needed and thank you!!

The Doe Network:
Case File 185UFSC
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/185ufsc.html
No NamUs Casefile

185UFSC.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim by Roy Paschal

Unidentified Black Female

The victim was discovered on November 5, 1988 in Columbia, Richland County, South Carolina.
Estimated Date of Death: August or September 1988.
Cause of Death: Believed to be murdered.

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 35 - 45 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2" - 5'6"; 140 - 150 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: Unknown
Dentals: Unique/dental- wore upper dentures

Case History
The victim's decomposed remains were discovered by hunters in an area off Red Hill Road, near I-20 and Fairfield Road just north of Columbia, SC on November 5, 1988.

Thank you all- 3 lives will be affected , and i cannot express my gratitude enough!

I ran a list of all Black Females (regardless of age or height) dating back to 1980. I see a couple of black females listed with "Full Dentures", and one with "3 missing teeth", but none specifically with upper dentures (and presumably natural lower teeth).

THANK YOU! The picture which was drawn was said to not be an accurate representation of her, however they have original autoposy photis which can be compared . She definately had upper dentures. Thanks

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND MANUFACTURER OF "COSTUME JEWELRY" which has 18kKHGE with symbol of a circle with 'A' innside, please let me know!
IT IS THE CIRCLE WITH THE LETTER A , I UNDERSTAND IS THE MANUFACTURES TRADEMARK , WHICH I NEED TO FIND. I LOOKED ON WEB BUT NO LUCK.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND HELP!!
:yourock::yourock:

18KHGE, NOT 2 K'S. I know that means gold electroplate.
THE CIRCLE WITH A IS HARD TO FIND.
THANKS !!

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIND MANUFACTURER OF "COSTUME JEWELRY" which has 18kKHGE with symbol of a circle with 'A' innside, please let me know!
IT IS THE CIRCLE WITH THE LETTER A , I UNDERSTAND IS THE MANUFACTURES TRADEMARK , WHICH I NEED TO FIND. I LOOKED ON WEB BUT NO LUCK.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND HELP!!
:yourock::yourock:
That sounds familiar. It will take a little while, but I should be able to find this info. The HGE is heavy gold electroplate. "A" in a circle sounds familiar, but I might be confusing it with Napier's "A" in a triangle.

Would it be possible to include a photo of the aforementioned makers mark? I have found several in my research but would need an example to suggest plausible matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was wearing a skirt and slip, and a button down blouse was found near the body. But her hair was in rollers/curlers. She could have been attacked while getting ready for work or before going out for dinner. I would think someone dressed that way would not be out in public with curlers, so it's possible this was domestic-related. So she may not have been reported missing for a while.
JMO.

ring 2.jpg

If you have any information about UI body , Please call
Richland County Coroner’s office
803-576-1799
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
NCIC Number: U-486871920
Case Report - NamUs UP # 12595

The man charged with this murder is Innocent. Please help in any way possible. He did MAKE PAROLE JUNE 11, 2014.
ALL OF THIS COULD NOT HAVE EVER HAPPENED WITHOUT THE HELP FROM RICHLAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND CORONERS OFFICE!

HOWEVER WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO THIS WOMAN WAS! THANK YOU ALL !

Pretty sure those rings are from Avon. I had one like #2 -- it might still be in my jewelry box.

I'd be willing to bet that this is Avon Jewelry. Much of the jewelry they used to sell is not only the 18KHGE gold, but they used to stamp their jewelry with an A in a circle. I'm searching to try and find a similar or exact image of a ring to confirm, but my hunch is Avon.

I used to work for Avon's corporate office and may still have some connections. If i have your permission, I will send the images of the rings to someone and see if they can tell me whether they are in fact Avon or not.

View attachment 54323

If you have any information about UI body , Please call
Richland County Coroner’s office
803-576-1799
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
NCIC Number: U-486871920
Case Report - NamUs UP # 12595

The man charged with this murder is Innocent. Please help in any way possible. He did MAKE PAROLE JUNE 11, 2014.
ALL OF THIS COULD NOT HAVE EVER HAPPENED WITHOUT THE HELP FROM RICHLAND COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND CORONERS OFFICE!

HOWEVER WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO THIS WOMAN WAS! THANK YOU ALL !

Ana BeKoach ring?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288