UK - 6 slaves rescued in Dorset

zwiebel

Reaction score
Once again, slaves have been rescued in England. This time it is six men between the ages of 20 to 30, who have been rescued from a business address in Dorset. This seems to be happening every month now.

A 23 year-old man from Bournemouth has been arrested in connection with slavery offences. Dorset police say slavery and human trafficking is happening up and down the country and urge anyone with information about this case - or any others - to call police on 101.

In my personal opinion, what is really worrying about these cases is that many seem to involve groups of young adult men who don't seem to be obvious candidates for being enslaved and abused. And communities have often known they are there. England's so small and crowded I just don't understand how it's happening.

I think there must be hardened, nasty criminal gangs involved in many of these cases, and that any business or person who has profited from slavery should have their assets seized to compensate the victims.

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/...uth-business/story-20854753-detail/story.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back