Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters

Softail

Reaction score
Since there is really no new news lately, I thought maybe we should focus on where Heather could be. I'm going to try really hard not to be insensitive to family members.

I think that she is somewhere relatively close to the Moorer home. In so many cases that is what ends up happening. I do believe that the police have all cell phone data which would show their whereabouts in the days after Dec 18. They have also said that they had them followed/watched when they left town.

I don't believe they put her in water.

The only thing we do know, is that LE has evidence that says she is deceased.

I don't believe that the Moorer's are smarter than LE or anyone here. I don't believe that. I just don't.

It seems to me that searches have dwindled. At least that I have seen.

I believe she will be found. :twocents:

If she is in water, what water other than the water at PTL could she have been put in? :waitasec:

Locals would know best.

I don't think she was put in the water at PTL just because of the time frame. Are there other bodies of water nearby? :waitasec:

I keep coming back to the charges. LE believes she was "kidnapped" and "murdered" at PTL. They also believe "she left with them." Please refer to the warrants and the press conference on Monday, Feb. 24. Sandra Rhodes spoke those words. Where is Heather?

If she is in water, what water other than the water at PTL could she have been put in? :waitasec:

Locals would know best.

I don't think she was put in the water at PTL just because of the time frame. Are there other bodies of water nearby? :waitasec:

There is water everywhere around here. Lots of marshes and ponds and ocean. Also, lots of wooded areas. She could be anywhere.

Though, I don't feel that she is in the water either. I also would think that LE has or is still looking in areas where TM and SM travelled.

I just don't know anymore where I think she might be.

I keep coming back to the charges. LE believes she was "kidnapped" and "murdered" at PTL. They also believe "she left with them." Please refer to the warrants and the press conference on Monday, Feb. 24. Sandra Rhodes spoke those words. Where is Heather?

Right. I'm stuck on that. "She left with them". This is why I don't believe she was put in the water at PTL. She is somewhere else. :waitasec:

Right. I'm stuck on that. "She left with them". This is why I don't believe she was put in the water at PTL. She is somewhere else. :waitasec:

They seemed very confident of that during the press conference... "she left with them."

:twocents:

Just my opinion!

I wonder if the search warrant included the Cs residence as well. I know it's all the same property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seemed very confident of that during the press conference... "she left with them."

:twocents:

Just my opinion!

This is why I believe she is close to their home!

And why the Caison's got so upset when searchers came. WHY? :waitasec:

If not on their property, I believe she has to be close!

Who knows if they didn't hide her and then go the next day and bury her. SM probably had tools to dig deep. He may also know places off the beaten path, due to his work. They need to find out where he dumped debris from jobs he did. Here in SC, and I guess all places may also, we have the landfills that we pay taxes to use. It's for yard debris, appliances etc, plus plain old garbage. Contractors etc. have to pay by the load. Just a thought I've had.

From what I read, LE has stated that they may never know how Heather died nor do they think they will find her body. They are confidant though that they have the two people who murdered Heather.

I've always had the thought that neither SM or TM disposed of Heather. I think someone else on that compound helped with that part! All moo if course.

I've always had the thought that neither SM or TM disposed of Heather. I think someone else on that compound helped with that part! All moo if course.

Same here! I can't shake the feeling that at least one other person is involved with the disposal of Heathers body. :( JMOO too.

Ok.. So what do you think happened... so who? The dad?

Same here! I can't shake the feeling that at least one other person is involved with the disposal of Heathers body. :( JMOO too.

Really? Can you elaborate? What makes you think this?

I don't want to bring my mind to where it needs to go to imagine where Heather is.

I do think, though, that the knowledge of where she is and what happened to her will be used as a bargaining chip by someone wanting to blame their spouse and/or get out of the death penalty and/or prison while they're still alive.

I can see where one or both suspects will try to use the info they have to improve their own situation.

I put the write in 'where TM could watch the site'
LE said Heather left with them,
LE said Heather was killed at PTL.
Just like Scott Peterson and Casey Anthony......
I believe they watched where they put their victim.
Criminals often go back to the scene of the crime or
watch to see if anyone goes near their victim and sometimes will
move them.
IMOO I feel Heather was buried in a place well known to the family.
I also feel TM/SM had HELP.
TM would never allow Heather to invade HER life again.........
so Dis is out, home is out..........or any favorite place of TM is out.
I wonder if there was a place TM HATED to be???
Maybe that is where Heather is?

LE said it will not conduct future searches unless it has a credible tip.

I'm sure this thrills the M's.

I voted she is buried in SC. I also think Heather was buried where Tammy could keep an eye on the remains. Is there any way the remains are still on the compound? idk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back