DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue SE. She is likely with someone known to the family and has not been returned to her mother.
Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

AJrJDyn.jpg

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

timeline and media thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

WPGC 95.5 ‏@WPGC 1m
#RelishaRudd: Police determined K. Tatum was near Kenilworth Park for 2 hours a few weeks ago, source tells @WNEW.

https://twitter.com/WPGC

oldwindow:

While I don't think he;s dead because Richmond has alot cheap ,Dirty cheap hotels on the southside and northside of town some as low 28$ a night.

If he went from dc to Richmond . I have heard a wild rumor his cellphone pinged in Gilpin court ( local news) which is the historic Jackward ward area, RHAA housing projects is the majority of that area as far as home's go. It not for the faint hearted in that area, strangers get shot the majority of the time. Meaning he would have with 100% purity of life to know someone, if he went to that area. Those guy don't play in the area, when it comes down to are you from around here. highest murder and assault area in Richmond next to south side area.

Its very dangerous at night and evening hours you cant go in to that area if you don't know anyone even the police have a buddy system. But a lot of opened abandon homes in the view and cheap hotels in a drop shoot ,dive or bus ride. walking in the area right up the block is a 35-40$ a night hotel.

I think he is moving alot because the highway is right in the area to be honest. One / two turns it on the highway.. south is the move for him any thing south because of fast highway excess,a cheap route would be through the Hampton roads area. anything else is wide open to be caught. Because we have a lot tolls here.
-snip-

(Carrying this post over from the last thread) I posted this article up-thread from your post. It appears he used his phone in the Gilpin Ct area the day he left work early and drove to Richmond and then drove back to DC.

http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-dc-girls-accused-abductors-phone-pinged-to-gilpin-court/

Once again, relieved there is no change. :(

:tyou: Marlywings for the new thread! Here's hoping Relisha is found very VERY soon - and brought home safely to her brothers!

Once again, relieved there is no change. :(

Yes, SCHMAE, I've been unable to return to sleep, worried sick about Relisha. I'm with you - no news is good news & I'm left hoping & :praying:

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been discussed as I am trying to keep up with all of this....and not sure if we are allowed to discuss Shamika Young as a sleuthable person. Could someone please advise whether we are allowed to post our findings on Shamika Young as far as records and court documents go...Ta

I think we should be able to discuss SY but I'm not sure. Is she considered a victim? Really?

Well I found some court documents spanning from 2006 to 2012 regarding evictions etc and one regarding an AVO which is in regards to a person who has been named as a possible father of Relisha....I guess if I am allowed to post the links or discuss a mod can let me know...Really don't want to overstep any marks in this case when dealing with such a young victim.

I am almost sure if you go downstairs to the SM thread, in the first page or two is a post by a mod , I think Nursebeeme, saying that mom and another couple of family members are now sleuthable upstairs and downstairs.

Well I found some court documents spanning from 2006 to 2012 regarding evictions etc and one regarding an AVO which is in regards to a person who has been named as a possible father of Relisha....I guess if I am allowed to post the links or discuss a mod can let me know...Really don't want to overstep any marks in this case when dealing with such a young victim.

"ADC Superior Court Grand Jury is investigating possible obstruction of justice charges against Relisha's mother.."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c9a37c-b81f-11e3-899e-bb708e3539dd_story.html

I think it's acceptable to link court records for her here isn't it, as media is widely reporting she's being investigated in connection with the case? Or are they on a social media site?

I don't think anything about bio-dad can be posted though. He's not sleuthable.

Did anyone notice on the NG show, the 'friend' who was interviewed - Brenda someone or other, said a couple of times that Relisha was left with my sister and her grandmother?

It's a strange mistake to make, if it is a mistake. But if she is a relative, I wonder why she would say she is a friend? Did anyone see the show and know if the friend appeared or if it was just a phone-in interview?

Did anyone notice on the NG show, the 'friend' who was interviewed - Brenda someone or other, said a couple of times that Relisha was left with my sister and her grandmother?

It's a strange mistake to make, if it is a mistake. But if she is a relative, I wonder why she would say she is a friend? Did anyone see the show and know if the friend appeared or if it was just a phone-in interview?

I know I read way back somewhere that she is not Family but considers them Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah