GUILTY GA - Chase Massner, 26, Kennesaw, 27 March 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Chase Tyler Massner
1-f28c497280.jpg

Cherokee Man Reported Missing -

Chase Tyler Massner was last seen at his friend's house at 555 Farmbrook Lane in Kennesaw at around 1 p.m. Thursday, March 27, the Cherokee Sheriff's Office said Sunday evening. His mother, Stephanie Cadena, and wife, Amanda Massner, reported him missing on Friday, March 28. Massner, who has a Canton mailing address, had been recently staying with his mother at her home in Woodstock, the sheriff's office said.

http://woodstock.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/cherokee-man-reported-missing

Family searches for missing Cobb County soldier

"It's just out of character," said his wife, Amanda Massner. "It's not something he does. He's not this type of person."

Massner said her husband suffered from bipolar disorder and told friends he planned to go to the woods to be by himself.

"We've had ups and downs," said Massner. "We've had some hard times with his mental stability and we've been working through that, but he's never disappeared. He's never dropped off."
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/25122218/family-searches-for-missing-cobb-county-soldier

Praying for Chase :prayer:

Veteran...26...bipolar...PTSD...anxiety...OH NO! I hope he's still alive and will be located ASAP. I'm having a horrible feeling.

Search continues for missing war veteran -

WOODSTOCK, Ga. -- The search continues for a 26-year-old Iraq veteran missing since March 27.

According to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office, Chase Tyler Massner was last seen at his friend's house on Farmbrook Lane in Kennesaw. He was reported missing missing on Friday by his wife and mother. Massner served a year in Iraq and came back three years ago. His wife says he has been through some tough times since returning from the Middle East.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/local/georgia/2014/04/04/missing-war-veteran/7293153/

If he went to the woods to be alone, was he prepared? Does he have camping gear? I hope they find him soon. What a smile he has!

His poor loved ones :(

"No matter what it is that he is going through right now, his family loves him. No matter what and we are here for him and we just want peace of mind that he is okay and that he is safe and we want to help him and we went to be with him and we want to get through this together," Amanda said.

According to family and friends, Massner was having a disagreement with his wife and on Wednesday, went to stay the night with a friend. He walked out of the Kennesaw home on Thursday and has yet to return.

<snip>

&#8220;It started with Cherokee; they&#8217;d already written up a detailed report, interviewed people and discovered that he left on his own accord, and there was no sign of foul play. He&#8217;s an adult, and witnesses saw him walking away from the friend&#8217;s house of his own accord, so there&#8217;s nothing really we can follow. There&#8217;s no active search at this point.We did file a report after we realized the case was ours, but we have no active leads to follow up on, and no reason to suspect foul play," said Officer Mike Bowman of the Cobb police.

It sort of sounds like, despite the above, they're now a little more concerned...

However, since the time he left, there has been no record of cell phone activity or bank transactions. Additionally, family and friends state that simply walking away with no contact is completely out of Massner's character. According to family friend, Scott Rabideau, the dispute between Massner and his wife wasn't severe enough for anyone to be concerned.

Hope the FB group continuing to get out there might help too...
An open Facebook group, "Missing Chase Massner," was created a few days ago. More than 2,000 members have joined the group.

http://www.examiner.com/article/family-still-searching-for-missing-veteran

He's got so many people who clearly care about him. I hope he realizes that - or through this realizes that!

Since Massner was last seen, there has been no activity on his cellphone or bank accounts, and apparently no one has heard from him, said Scott Rabideau, a family friend who has been heading the search effort for the U.S. Army veteran.

&#8220;There&#8217;s been literally radio silence,&#8221; Rabideau said Tuesday morning. &#8220;It&#8217;s hard to disappear like that and go very far with nothing. It&#8217;s very hard to do that. We&#8217;re still hoping he&#8217;s here in the area somewhere.&#8221;

But hopefully they can get some real resources in and be strategic in their search...if he left on foot, an organized search would be so much more effective!

&#8220;I personally know about 10 to 15 people who have been out in the last two days,&#8221; Rabideau said. &#8220;Some of them have been up until 5:30 in the morning looking, just sort of driving around aimlessly hoping that they come across him walking down the road.&#8221;

http://www.mdjonline.com/view/full_story/24858425/article-Search-still-on-for-missing-vet

I'm starting to think this young gentleman made a terrible decision...All these young soldiers/veterans hurting so much. Makes my heart ache for them.

I looked through the video and it's such a sweet tribute from caring people. I like to think people in distressed states of mind, go to places that are peaceful to them.

That video was great. Heartbreaking to see him with his two little girls, who have to be wondering where their Daddy is. I sure hope he's found safe soon.

This is very complicated. Yikes.
Just read a very disturbing post on FB about the main players in Chase's life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back