SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
NCMC1225186c1.jpg

Kerry Ann Graham

Endangered Runaway from Forestville, California since December 24, 1979

Age: 16 -- Height: 4'9" -- Weight: 90 lbs -- Hair Color: Auburn -- Eye Color: Green

When Kerry was last seen she had blonde highlights in her hair. She has freckles, pierced ears, and a scar on her left arm. She may use the name Carla or Kay.

Kerry was last seen in Foretville, California on December 24, 1979. She may be with a female companion. They may have traveled to New Jersey.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

Francine was added to NAMUS a few days ago. Here is her link :

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28098/71/

There is no photo of Francine yet.

Age 14
66 inches tall, weight 120 lbs.

Strawberry blonde hair
Blue eyes
no known scars/marks/tattoos.

"Initial DNA inquiry underway"

It is believed that Francine may have been in the company of Kerry Ann Graham, who is also missing from Forestville in December 1978.

The was an obituary for Andrew Trimble in the Santa Rosa press Democrat, Feb 11, 2014 that indicates that he was preceded in death by his sister Francine Marie Trimble .

Andrew Gerald Trimble:

Andy passed away in Rio Nido of natural causes. He was predeceased by his sister, Francine Marie Trimble, and by his mother, Mary Christine Trimble. He grew up and lived in Forestville most of his life, and he loved the river area. There will be a private memorial. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pressdemocrat/obituary.aspx?pid=169628341#sthash.2qgmNggk.dpuf

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pressdemocrat/obituary.aspx?pid=169628341

Mary Christine Trimble:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=131400100&ref=acom

Birth: Oct. 25, 1944
Death: Dec. 17, 2009
Forestville
Sonoma County
California, USA
trans.gif

She is survived by her husband, Rudy Riebli, her son Andrew Trimble of Forestville, her mother Edith R. Walsh of Greenbrae, her sisters Madelon Johnson of Petaluma and Edie Walsh of Greenbrae, and her brother Will Walsh of Greenbrae.

She was predeceased by her father William P. Walsh of Greenbrae, and her sister Susan Walsh of Guerneville.

Why did both girls have relatives from New Jersey and Nova Scotia? Were they related?

Added to The Charley Project; the date of disappearance is listed as December 24th, 1979.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/trimble_francine.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: December 24, 1979 from Forestville, California
• Classification: Endangered Runaway
• Date of Birth: September 27, 1964
• Height and Weight: 5'6, 120 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance
Francine was last seen walking downhill on River Road in Forestville, California on Christmas Eve, 1979. She was accompanied by a friend, Kerry Ann Graham, at the time of her disappearance. Neither of them have ever been heard from again. Authorities believe they left of their own accord. Both girls have contacts in New Jersey and in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Their disappearances remain unsolved.

Just a thought, perhaps 98UFWA may be a possible match? http://doenetwork.org/cases/98ufwa.html
The age reconstruction doesn't look too much like Francine, but you never know how accurate these age progressions are
The age, height, and weight fit into Francine's description, and I definitely think it could be a possibility
Tell me what you think

Francine & Kerry have been turned into NamUs back in Oct & Nov for Mendocino females IIRC. I had asked Carl to do recons with my thinking Kerry & Francine were the Does

We now have 2 updated recons on Never Forget Me! You will see the female with her 2 earrings, the now female that was male has no earrings! Thank you to Carl Koppelman for the new recons!

Mendocino County, California - 2 TEEN white females -July 8, 1979

I just took a look at my recons, compared with the two girls.

I kind of cheated by changing the hairstyle of the unidentified girl previously thought to be a boy, to a Dorothy Hamill style like Kerry had. But I didn't change anything else.

3405551f-1bd0-46b6-a69a-96baf2adcafc.jpg

I'd say it's pretty close. I have no idea of whether this will turn out to be matches. But if it does, I must say I'm amazed at how close I came just by making the generic looking CT Scan recons more lifelike.

Wow, they definitely look like matches. I hope justice can be served in these cases, these were two lives that ended way too soon.

Yes, they really do look like matches. Isn't the drive from Forestville to the Willits area a little less than an hour and a half long?

An attempt to colorize a black and white photo.. This one was very hard to do.

comparison.jpg

How tragic that the remains were misindentified as male all those years ago, and that investigators assumed they were from the midwest (which is what Mendocino police offered as a theory). They were found so soon after their disappearance and not very far away. I like to think that couldn't happen today, but it happens all too often. I wonder why they were thought to have run away.

11/17/2015
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Francine Trimble missing from Forestville, CA, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

11/17/2015
Dear Poster Partner:
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Kerry Graham missing from Forestville, CA, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
www.missingkids.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member