WI WI - Alejandra Guzman-Flores, 23, Milwaukee, 5 Oct 2013

Roselvr

Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Body of deceased female found in cornfield in Town of Ixonia Posted on: 1:42 pm, March 30, 2014, by Katie DeLong and Jenna Sachs, updated on: 10:31pm, March 30, 2014
....Sheriff’s officials were notified around 12:30 p.m. Saturday.

The body was found in the Town of Ixonia in the area of North Road — six-tenths of a mile south of County Trunk Highway CW — just feet from RD’s driveway....

...The man who discovered the body didn’t want to talk with FOX6 News on camera, but says he spotted two crows flying over the area from his car. When he walked into the field, he saw the body. He says there was no clothing on the body except for sandals. He says the body looked like it had been there for awhile....

Police still working to identify body found in Jefferson County ME: Woman appeared to be light- to fair-skinned UPDATED 2:50 PM CDT Apr 01, 2014 - ....The woman's body was found in a corn field in Ixonia on Sunday after a passer-by noticed birds were reacting to something in the field.

The medical examiner told the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department the woman appeared to be a "light- to fair-skinned woman."

Jefferson County sheriff's officials said the body showed signs of having been exposed to the elements....

JR, said the field was harvested about six weeks after Kelly Dwyer (Friday, October 11, 2013) disappeared.

"I can't imagine that it was there before it was harvested," he said. "It would have been run over or spotted or something."

Woman’s body found in Jefferson County cornfield By Associated Press Updated: Sunday, March 30, 2014, 9:52 pm Published: Sunday, March 30, 2014, 4:57 pm - Authorities are trying to identify a body that a passing motorist found in a Jefferson County cornfield.

The driver reported noticing something out of the ordinary around midday Saturday a short distance off the road in the Town of Ixonia. The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office says it turned out to be a woman’s body. The department did not release any other description of the body.

About 6 miles west of the body-find place, down County Road CW, is Watertown, the largest town in the immediate area -- about 24,000.

Ixonia is in Wisconsin.
This reminds me too much of the Racine County Jane Doe, found in a cornfield in Raymond WI back in 1999.
She has yet to be identified.
There is only a 51 mile distance between Raymond Wisconsin and Ixonia.
Not to say the cases are connected, just that they seem so eerily similar.
I hope they can ID this person!

If we go by what the article said where the field was harvested about six weeks after Kelly Dwyer disappeared; we're looking at someone after Friday, October 11, 2013

Lip Piercing ... Tattoos ... Between 4'10" and 5'5"

Lisa Marie Knight???
knight_lisa4.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/knight_lisa.html

ETA: Probably not. I re-read the description, and the lip piercing is on the left of center below her lip.

It's 44 minutes from Milwaukee... That's not too bad of a drive, I wonder if it's someone from there?

Wait, wait... so he saw a couple of crows being crows and he somehow stumbled upon a body in the middle of a probably very dense cornfield?? Is that right...

Wait, wait... so he saw a couple of crows being crows and he somehow stumbled upon a body in the middle of a probably very dense cornfield?? Is that right...

Possible he was hoping it was a deer he could pick up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back