9-month-old baby arrested for attempted murder in Pakistan

Wanting2Help

Reaction score
9-month-old baby arrested for attempted murder in Pakistan

Police in Lahore, Pakistan arrested and booked a 9-month-old baby boy for attempted murder of police officers.

In a dust-up with police that began as a protest over electricity shortage, a crowd began throwing rocks at cops—stoning them, police said, with intent to kill. Over 30 members of the crowd were arrested in connection with the incident and charged with attempted murder, including this 9-month-old boy.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/218147/9-month-old-baby-arrested-for-attempted-murder-in-pakistan-out-on-bail/

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1,015.1 KB · Views: 35
It wouldn't be appropriate to laugh at the absurdity of this right? :facepalm:
Since the baby has been released from jail and the officer suspended, I think I can laugh now. :giggle:

A nine month old with a criminal record....

Wow.. I wonder of they expected him to explain his actions as well. Lol this is kind of funny only cause the baby is okay.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Wow.. I wonder of they expected him to explain his actions as well. Lol this is kind of funny only cause the baby is okay.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

They did.
The judge told them to take his statement. :laughcry:

So what happened to the guy who took that baby's fingerprints, and made him cry?

I just can't believe he went through with it, on camera. Who ordered him to do that? It's made a laughing stock of the judicial system there, in my opinion.

I saw that this morning. I think this is bizarre news! A 9-mo. old doesn't even have the concept of murder!!! He's imitating what his family does and throwing is a natural motion. I'll bet he couldn't even hit anything let alone anyone.

Baby Mohammad Musa /Moosa was booked for throwing rocks at gas company officials. (Would be interesting to know the company's name too, as the prosecution's being brought at least partially on their behalf.

Inspector Kashif Muhammad was the cop suspended for making the arrest.

Judge Rafaqat Ali Qamar ordered the suspension, but also ordered baby to be given bail and appear at the next hearing April 12th. :(

This just reminds me of medieval cat 'trials'. Ridiculous and cruel.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/offbeat/pak-cop-suspended-for-accusing-baby-of-attempted-murder-504463

Note to parents: If you are heading for a rock-throwing protest, maybe leave the baby at home?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/baby-charged-attempted-murder-goes-hiding-pakistan-n74526

Baby Charged With Attempted Murder, Goes Into Hiding in Pakistan

Relatives of a nine-month-old baby charged with attempted murder in Pakistan have taken him into hiding, a relative said on Tuesday,

"Police are vindictive. Now they are trying to settle the issue on personal grounds, that's why I sent my grandson to Faisalabad for protection,

The baby is on bail and due to appear at the next hearing on April 12 but Yasin said he was not sure if he would take him to court for the case.

Attachments

• pc-140408-pakistan-baby-830a_6d8b78182550f014bf9f30f28a8d76b2.nbcnews-ux-640-480.jpg
    pc-140408-pakistan-baby-830a_6d8b78182550f014bf9f30f28a8d76b2.nbcnews-ux-640-480.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
Maybe they were making it real personal when they knowingly fingerprinted the baby, and were trying to threaten and intimidate the family to not raise any more ruckuses by trying to stone someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back