AR AR - Lucas Prassas, 21, Wynne, 29 Nov 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lucas Prassas
lucasprassas.jpg

Wynne Woman Asking For Help Locating Missing Grandson -

21-year-old Lucas Prassas has been missing since November 29th -- more than four months. His grandmother says he suffers from Autism, depression, and he's bi-polar. He has been missing his medication and has no money or clothes. "Lucas just turned 21 years old on the 21st of December. He is a loner, spends most of his time with us, his grandparents, We have had legal custody of him since he was three years old, He means the world to us."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ng-missing-grand/19743/s7KSFz9_aUCalR3msKjx2A

OMG, that's been a long time...I'm not having a good feeling about this case, sadly. I just hope he will be located very soon. His poor grandparents.

Grandma is posting over on the "t" site.

Putting this piece (12/30) b/c I was curious about his parents and if they were even around. Grandma seems very positive about them (making me more curious why he's been raised by them instead:

Yes this is Luke all of us apprieate the support and bless you from the bottom of my heart...Luke is most precious and he needs to be home safe i am his grandmother thru my son married to his mom my wonderful daughter in law...we are sick with heartache over his missing i will go to the ends of this earth he is very loved....i can't convey how all of you have touched my heart....may god bless all of you...always

God bless her for raising another during the years many would be anxious to be relaxing a bit more than she's clearly able to - or likely ever would be. Particularly with his angry outbursts. She clearly is so devoted to him.

She desperately is asking for the info to be shared.

My fear - reading his FB posts - is his very, very evident anger.

I worry that he might 'snap' if someone tried to cross him and then others try to 'pay him back' for it, or something along those lines. Or him doing something if he were to get agitated or overstimulated (or whatever might be a trigger for him in particular).

A month before he went missing, he posted this:

https://www.missedconnections.com/p...intance-age-30-wears-glasses-forgot-last-name

He tells a fair bit of his history for the 6+ months prior to when he went missing. This makes me more inclined to think he left intentionally. I'm putting a paragraph space or two to make it easier to read and to help highlight a few parts of it for those just skimming (there's more both before and after this:

I quit my medication, as a last (perceived) resort, and, fortunately, seemed to be a lot less emotionally unstable than I can recall being at any earlier time (probably not normal, but more along the lines of a typical non-psychotic bipolar person).

However, being mostly fine for the first time in ages has made me more acutely aware of how much this town just kind of sucks. The population is approximately 10,000, so this isn't exactly mindboggling, but having literally no intellectually competent friends or access thereto (no offense to the congenitally average or below; my only relevant priority is eristic indulgence and/or satiety), despite having attempted to become unprecedentedly extroverted feels eerily akin to complete interpersonal isolation.

He posts A LOT of places it seems.

Some quite insightful, some extremely antagonistic, some very degrading, some very crass. Runs the gamut.

Obviously these are out of context b/c I had it only pull up his posts, not within the context of each place he was posting them...but his disqus posts. Scanning this you'll see what I mean even just within those about the gamut of which side of him you were getting.

Grandma is posting over on the "t" site.

Putting this piece (12/30) b/c I was curious about his parents and if they were even around. Grandma seems very positive about them (making me more curious why he's been raised by them instead:

God bless her for raising another during the years many would be anxious to be relaxing a bit more than she's clearly able to - or likely ever would be. Particularly with his angry outbursts. She clearly is so devoted to him.

She desperately is asking for the info to be shared.

Wow. I think that is the first thread I've seen on T that didn't have at least one troll.

Never mind. I should have read more..

Some quite insightful, some extremely antagonistic, some very degrading, some very crass. Runs the gamut.

Obviously these are out of context b/c I had it only pull up his posts, not within the context of each place he was posting them...but his disqus posts. Scanning this you'll see what I mean even just within those about the gamut of which side of him you were getting.

Oh boy...You are so right...

OMG, that's been a long time...I'm not having a good feeling about this case, sadly. I just hope he will be located very soon. His poor grandparents.

Please please don't feel negative about the outcome. It scares me so much. If he had killed himself, why leave his house? If it were a robbery, why not take his money and ATM card? He DID take his Medicaid card and his ID card. We are thinking hospital or Homeless Shelter or Mission. Lucas was so desperately lonely that I really believe he would prefer a hospital (and he has been in MANY) or shelter.

The hospitals will tell me nothing because of Hippa, even though I reinstated my guardianship.

I think Luke might be very angry and hurt that I did not let him move back here. I honestly thought it was the best thing at the time, but now, in the light of this, he could come home in a heartbeat,
Please think good, positive thoughts and put us in your prayers. He is the light of my life.

A month before he went missing, he posted this:

https://www.missedconnections.com/p...intance-age-30-wears-glasses-forgot-last-name

He tells a fair bit of his history for the 6+ months prior to when he went missing. This makes me more inclined to think he left intentionally. I'm putting a paragraph space or two to make it easier to read and to help highlight a few parts of it for those just skimming (there's more both before and after this:

I read all his posts. We talked about them and he told me, grandma, I didn't mean that stuff. I just wanted people to talk to me.
I know my boy. He is a good but troubled young man. But worth finding. Worth saving.

Please please don't feel negative about the outcome. It scares me so much. If he had killed himself, why leave his house? If it were a robbery, why not take his money and ATM card? He DID take his Medicaid card and his ID card. We are thinking hospital or Homeless Shelter or Mission. Lucas was so desperately lonely that I really believe he would prefer a hospital (and he has been in MANY) or shelter.

The hospitals will tell me nothing because of Hippa, even though I reinstated my guardianship.

I think Luke might be very angry and hurt that I did not let him move back here. I honestly thought it was the best thing at the time, but now, in the light of this, he could come home in a heartbeat,
Please think good, positive thoughts and put us in your prayers. He is the light of my life.

Audrey, please consider contacting Mod Kimster and becoming a verified insider. Your posts could be very helpful. WS cares and will do what we can to help.

I never meant to scare you, audrey. I'm really sorry about that. I wish you a lot of strength and I'm sending positive thoughts your way. You seem like a wonderful grandma.

Could he be declared missing in danger and get a silver alert out for him because of his conditions? What are law enforcement saying to you? And I am so very sorry for you and your family!

I do not know what a silver alert is or how to get one. Also I don't know who Mod Kimster is or how to contact him or her.

I just want to add that we think Lucas might have gone to Little Rock, or Memphis. He may have gone to a hospital as we did NOT find his Medicaid card in his home or his picture ID. We think that now there is a chance he is in a Mission or Shelter. Lucas was very afraid of what would happen to him after I die; perhaps he wanted to see how he would manage while I am still alive. He had only been out of St. Francis Hospital 1 week before he disappeared. Maybe he made plans with someone to come get him when they got out. Most of my friends and family think he is alive. He knows if he contacts me I will cry and probably talk him into coming back home. We live in a little town called Wynne, about 2 hours by car to Little Rock, 1 hour to Memphis and 1 hour to Jonesboro. Thanks for letting me speak. He might have very long hair by now if he has not got the money to cut it.

I am sorry Audrey, I deal with the same problem, once they are an adult the only way you can get LE to help is basically to make them aware that they are in immenent danger, and dont back down, getting the news involved is THE best way, and as bad as this sounds, he is a very handsome boy I would use that to my advantage! Take the best pics of him go to the news stations , papers and tell them of his condition , tell them you are getting no help, and I guess its true how BACKWOODS Arkansas can be ........I pulled that one on a few issues and it seemed to get things moving!

It's been in the Jonesboro Tv station, here in the paper several times, Little Rock on Fox 16 internet. At the end of May there is a luncheon for families and others concerned about missing ADULTS, the Attorney General will be there as well as other biggies. I am going with his mother. As I said, I am working on getting reward money together, And yes, Arkansas is kind of a backwoods state but maybe that is good, Serial Killers do NOT roam the streets here, we are originally from Chicago and if this had happened there I would have probably given up. The police have him on every national data base there is so if he gets in ANY trouble (never thought I'd hope for that) the police will pick him up and notify me.
How does one live with this? It seems like half of me is gone and I am too old and too tired to go on this way forever.

The man's grandmother said that she stopped by his apartment two days later, found the door unlocked, but no sign of her grandson.

Nothing appeared to be missing from the young man's apartment, and concerned relatives contacted police.

Vanished: Lucas Prassas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back