MA MA - Kristopher Lewis, 13, Dorchester, 4 Feb 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kristopher Lewis
web%20kristopher%20lewis.jpg

Help sought in locating missing Dorchester boy -

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children issued a call for help in locating a 13 year-old Dorchester boy who has been missing since Feb. 4. He is Biracial. Kristopher is Black and Hispanic. He is believed to be in the Boston area.

http://www.dotnews.com/2014/help-sought-locating-missing-dorchester-boy

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1230071/1

Missing SinceFeb 4, 2014
Missing FromBoston, MA
DOBJul 20, 2000
Age Now13
SexMale
RaceBiracial
Hair ColorBrown
Eye ColorBrown
Height5'1"
Weight87 lbs
Kristopher was last seen on February 4, 2014. He is Biracial. Kristopher is Black and Hispanic. He has a scar on his bottom lip.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
1-800-843-5678Boston Police Department (Massachusetts) 1-617-343-4687

NCMC1230071c1.jpg

What a beautiful boy. Was he not reported until a month after he was last seen? No truancy reports or....??? :-(

His April 1st posts are heartbreaking. My gosh... Considering those posts and his subsequent disappearance a few days afterwards, I hope LE is taking a hard look at the home environment.
Wow missing for over 2 months! Here is his FB and although the posts are not recent they say a little about his feelings. I hope he has just runaway and is warm and safe where he is.

https://www.facebook.com/kristopher.lewis.50?fref=ts

Kristopher Lewis of Dorchester, MA was last seen on February 4, 2014. It is unclear why the call for help was issued more than 2 months later. We are unable to find any information regarding his disappearance.

Kristopher is 13 years-old and is half Black and Hispanic. He has a scar on his bottom lip. He stands at 5 feet, 1 inch and weighs approximately 87 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes with a medium brown complexion.

https://culsire.com/2014/04/21/black-and-missing-mondays-kristopher-lewis-boston-ma/

What a beautiful boy. Was he not reported until a month after he was last seen? No truancy reports or....??? :-(

...and virtually no reporting on this in the press that I can find. They need to give the public something to go on here. If you're gonna be 2 months late reporting him missing, at least have a story to tell.

Is he still missing? His Mom's FB has a TON if post with photos of him on 4/30 which all have comments like my first love, you're my everything. Someone asked if he was home on one and it appears she replied yes but I can't be sure based off her way of responding.

Eta: It appears he is still missing. His mom posted something on FB on Thursday about the news station saying her son being missing isn't news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tell if he's home or not, I see where somebody asks "he home now" but she doesn't respond. Her latest posts seem pretty carefree though so I'm assuming he's home or she knows where he is??!!

I'm just getting acquainted with Kristopher's case.

I'm really bothered by the fact that someone called the mom out for not saying anything about him being missing for so long, in which she replies she has been posting since he went missing but she wasn't!

I'm not a mother yet but I cannot imagine posting about Zumba and other stuff when my child is missing.

Then April 30th a TON of post about him all in a row?

I'm trying to figure out where I can find these rumors. Obviously he felt unloved based off his post and her post. I hope he is missing by choice. He looks like a sweet boy.

I was proud of his posts on FB, so many kids have a hard time putting feelings into words but he did it. I remember feeling that way myself as a kid, and I left early too. :-( I just hope he is ok.
I'm just getting acquainted with Kristopher's case.

I'm really bothered by the fact that someone called the mom out for not saying anything about him being missing for so long, in which she replies she has been posting since he went missing but she wasn't!

I'm not a mother yet but I cannot imagine posting about Zumba and other stuff when my child is missing.

Then April 30th a TON of post about him all in a row?

I'm trying to figure out where I can find these rumors. Obviously he felt unloved based off his post and her post. I hope he is missing by choice. He looks like a sweet boy.

Beautiful Kristopher, you are perfect the way you are :) I keep seeing this in my newsfeed, his smile is nothing short of infectious. I do hope he is ok and safe.

As most of you know, I generally look in every nook and cranny to find a missing person's case, post it, and let all over you wonderful people do what you do best here. With that said, why is there seemingly no circumstances around his disappearance? Is there something that I'm missing??

You do an amazing job. Thank you. I'm considering his Facebook activity the circumstances, I have a gut feeling there was tension, maybe an argument at home. He obviously didn't feel valued, and based on the apparent underwhelming response by his family, I can see why.
As most of you know, I generally look in every nook and cranny to find a missing person's case, post it, and let all over you wonderful people do what you do best here. With that said, why is there seemingly no circumstances around his disappearance? Is there something that I'm missing??

I don't know why I can't edit my post, so I'm going to quote to correct. I overlooked the year on his FB posts, they are nowhere near his disappearance. Oops.n
His April 1st posts are heartbreaking. My gosh... Considering those posts and his subsequent disappearance a few days afterwards, I hope LE is taking a hard look at the home environment.

I don't know why I can't edit my post, so I'm going to quote to correct. I overlooked the year on his FB posts, they are nowhere near his disappearance. Oops.n

Even though they were from last year, I find it interesting that his Mom seems to respond to his post in her post of April 30, 2014. I think they are relevant even a year later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back