IL - Demetrio Campbell Accused In Rape Of Toddler, 2014

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/14/demetrio-campbell-raped-toddler_n_5146750.html?cps=gravity

Demetrio Campbell, 27, faces charges of predatory criminal sexual assault and home invasion after he allegedly attacked a 4-year-old girl last week.

Campbell at first tried to lure the toddler and her older sister, who were playing outside a Calumet Park home. When the girls ran inside the house and locked the door, he allegedly chased after them and kicked in the door

What a nightmare. Poor baby :( I hope they lock him up for good.

Animals like this need to be put down - permanently.

In my opinion, of course

Our babies are not even safe in their own homes. :banghead: Lock this guy under the jail -- permanently! :jail:

Oh those poor children. Anybody else notice the smug/cocky look on that guys face in the mugshot? Not an ounce of remorse over what he did. Makes me want to slap him (or worse).

I'm confused. Who were the other people in the house and why did one leave? And where was the other one when the monster was attacking the baby? Wth?

I'm confused. Who were the other people in the house and why did one leave? And where was the other one when the monster was attacking the baby? Wth?

I would guess they were not the parents. More likely babysitters. It does say help didn't come in time so I am sure they went to get help.

Still an awful tragedy. Lots of prayers of healing for that family and particularly the 4 year old. I have a 4 year old of my own and my heart breaks imagining this monster destroying her both physically but emotionally as well.

This article states the age of the sister is 7 and the other people in the house were "older".

I wonder if they mean older, as in grandparents :waitasec:

I'm just trying to figure out why they didn't try to fight back? It doesn't say that he had any weapon.

Police allege that Campbell ordered two older people in the house out of a bedroom and took the four-year-old girl inside, where he raped her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hid-closet-smoke-cigarette.html#ixzz2z6TYEXYY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back