GUILTY MI - Marcel Hill, 38, murdered in his Jackson home, 18 May 2013

Michigan Judge John McBain threatened to duct tape a murderer's mouth shut, after she wouldn't stop snickering and rolling her eyes in court.

He told Camia Gamet: 'You're going to shut your mouth or I'm going to have some duct tape put on it. You were relentless. You stabbed. You stabbed. You stabbed. You stabbed. You stabbed until he was dead'.

The Judge also told her she'd committed one of the worst cold-blooded murders he'd ever seen and 'I hope you die in prison. If this was a death penalty state, you'd be getting the chair.'

http://banning-beaumont.patch.com/g...mouth-shut-tells-her-i-hope-you-die-in-prison

ETA: Video at the link. That Judge was FURIOUS!

I want so bad to be like a judge shouldn't actually say those things. He can think them but can't say em.

But it also made me smile to see what he said. Good for him!

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Please clone that judge and send a few over to Australia. Violent crims are out walking the streets hours after bashing, raping & murdering. Bail is a joke. Get them off the streets. We have a big desert in Australia send em outback in a 'big house' and they can survive or starve. Finished rant.

I enjoyed the video and thought hot da*n who wouldn't want to give him a round of applause -- so hard for court attendees to keep composure during proceedings ((for me at least)) -- it was a relief to see some heartfelt diss towards this nasty defendant.

I want so bad to be like a judge shouldn't actually say those things. He can think them but can't say em.

Why can't he say those things? She was convicted.

Why can't he say those things? She was convicted.

The duct tape thing just seemed a little unprofessional to me.
But I'm still happy he said it.

Too bad that Judge McBain couldn't be in the courtroom yesterday during the preliminary hearing for the four men who are charged in the brutal beating of a motorist:

Detroit — Four men will stand trial in the beating of Clinton Township motorist Steven Utash, following a raucous hearing Monday in which some courtroom onlookers blurted objections and laughed at a description of the near-deadly thrashing, and a defendant made an obscene gesture to a photographer.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140421/METRO01/304210051#ixzz2zd3lnl3O

would have been nice If he could have been the judge in the Jodi Arias trial:floorlaugh:

Too bad that Judge McBain couldn't be in the courtroom yesterday during the preliminary hearing for the four men who are charged in the brutal beating of a motorist:

Detroit — Four men will stand trial in the beating of Clinton Township motorist Steven Utash, following a raucous hearing Monday in which some courtroom onlookers blurted objections and laughed at a description of the near-deadly thrashing, and a defendant made an obscene gesture to a photographer.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140421/METRO01/304210051#ixzz2zd3lnl3O

Wow. They were lucky the judge didn't throw them all in jail for contempt of court. In the Oscar Pistorius trial in South Africa, the Judge made a defence attorney stand up and personally apologise to the court for allowing his phone to go off.

She also laid into misbehaviour in the overflow court, that she'd heard about secondhand. Also, at one stage, demanded to know what the 'flash' had been......but nobody else saw it, including all us live trialwatchers!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back