Identified! FL - Pine Hills, LIVING boy, 4-6, found alone, 'Terrance', Apr'14 - Name withheld

hollye

Reaction score
Orange County deputies seek parents of boy found wandering on street
Boy is between 4 and 6 years old, says name is Terrance or 'TJ'

10155181_10152326253482210_379617524762134702_n.jpg

Deputies said they found a boy walking on the north sidewalk of North Lane, between La Vista Drive and Robbins Avenue just before 6 p.m.

Terrance "TJ" is between 4 and 6 years old.

Noone has come forward to claim him.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/or...nts-of-boy-found-wandering-on-street/25549574

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...86444532209.164566.63851712209&type=1&theater

He doesn't even know how old he is!? No words, too awful!
Thanks for starting the thread

A miscommunication called drugs?

I don't know how many kids at the foster agency I worked for were in state care for wondering outside naked and hungry and dirty because the parents almost ODed on heroin or something and passed out for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering that I can't keep a goldfish alive for two weeks, I'm quite proud that I've raised my son to be a kind, well-mannered young adult without misplacing him even once. I really hope that this was a miscommunication between the child care provider and mama, and that more nefarious scenarios had no place in this situation.

what's that a photo of on the shirt he's wearing?

if his mother wasn't on the police and DCF radar before, she surely is now - which will obviously be a good thing

how does 'miscommunication' lead to a young boy being left alone? it doesn't - unless one of the 'caregivers' LEFT HIM ALONE

ugh

what's that a photo of on the shirt he's wearing?

if his mother wasn't on the police and DCF radar before, she surely is now - which will obviously be a good thing

how does 'miscommunication' lead to a young boy being left alone? it doesn't - unless one of the 'caregivers' LEFT HIM ALONE

ugh

I zoomed in and it looks like an anatomical outline of the human body (musculature, like you would see on "The Human Body" in a textbook, but simplified, and matched to the T-shirt colors with silver metallic and white highlights).

I hope that makes sense. :blushing:

ETA: it's a kid's version of this
u7agahy5.jpg

Image courtesy: seasonstudios.com

I zoomed in and it looks like an anatomical outline of the human body (musculature, like you would see on "The Human Body" in a textbook, but simplified, and matched to the T-shirt colors with silver metallic and white highlights).

I hope that makes sense. :blushing:

ETA: it's a kid's version of this
u7agahy5.jpg

Image courtesy: seasonstudios.com

Yeah, I think it's probably meant to be the superhero Iceman (because of the blue/white): http://marvel.com/universe/Iceman

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back