Pet Owner Says She Caught Boy Molesting Dog

Hammerized

Reaction score
S.C. Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Dog

http://www.wnbc.com/news/4539371/detail.html
Williamson, 17, is now in the Spartanburg County Detention Center charged with buggery. Last year, Williamson was charged with criminal sexual conduct against a 4-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl.
No sex offender registration for this "juvenile" though. :furious:

Well, he sounds like a future serial rapist. Can we go ahead and lock him up now?

mysteriew said:
Can't they try him as an adult?

I'm not sure that they're not going to, looks like he got a free pass on molesting some kids, but they might be poised to throw the book at him for *playing* with someone's puppy.

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3388412&nav=2KPpaGCu

Campobello Teen Accused Of Raping Dog
May 25, 2005, 10:17 AM Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Cory Williamson, 17, is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's dog; and is awaiting trial on charges of molesting a 3-year-old girl and the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.
"(Cory Williamson) is a sociopath," says neighbor Renee Hulburt.

People living in one Campobello neighborhood say they'll do whatever it takes to get seventeen-year-old Cory Williamson out of there before someone is seriously hurt.

Williamson is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's dog. Sylvia Jones says she wouldn't have believed it had she not seen it with her own eyes. "When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

Renee Hulburt .................

Hulburt says, "Basically he's a sociopath."

She went on to say that she's afraid if Williamson gets out of jail, children everywhere could be in danger.

The Solicitor's office also says it will ask that Williamson undergo a mental evaluation. FOX Carolina also tried calling the Williamson family several times but there was no answer.

Hammerized said:
S.C. Teen Accused Of Having Sex With Dog

http://www.wnbc.com/news/4539371/detail.html

No sex offender registration for this "juvenile" though. :furious:
The sick b@$tard! He SHOULD have been locked up for hurting the 4y/o and the 13y/o to begin with! Talk about sick, the actions for law enforcement are just as bad as he is for letting him get by with it! Poor children and dog.

golfmom said:
Thank you! :blowkiss:
I sure do love him, he is my baby!

Ya better watch what you say! LOL! Especially on this thread! lOL!

(what a sick, sick boy)

ISPTRAX said:
That little demon *advertiser censored**er needs castrated immediately.

un, ISPTRAX I believe it was a dog, not a demon

Ewww! This reminds me of a sick kid in our neighborhood when I was growing up. He used to take small dogs up in his treehouse and have sex with them. He was about 12 years old. The whole neighborhood knew about it, but as far as I know, his parents never got him any help.

In his teens, he prowled around neighbor's houses and spied on young girls. My Dad chased him off once with a gun for peeking in my sister's bedroom window - scared the crap out of him by shooting in the air as the kid ran away. I don't think he ever peeked in our windows again.

Yakwoman

golfmom said:
http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3388412&nav=2KPpaGCu

Campobello Teen Accused Of Raping Dog
May 25, 2005, 10:17 AM Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Cory Williamson, 17, is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's dog; and is awaiting trial on charges of molesting a 3-year-old girl and the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl.
"(Cory Williamson) is a sociopath," says neighbor Renee Hulburt.

People living in one Campobello neighborhood say they'll do whatever it takes to get seventeen-year-old Cory Williamson out of there before someone is seriously hurt.

Williamson is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's dog. Sylvia Jones says she wouldn't have believed it had she not seen it with her own eyes. "When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

Renee Hulburt .................

Hulburt says, "Basically he's a sociopath."

She went on to say that she's afraid if Williamson gets out of jail, children everywhere could be in danger.

The Solicitor's office also says it will ask that Williamson undergo a mental evaluation. FOX Carolina also tried calling the Williamson family several times but there was no answer.

I hope they do revoke his bail. I wouldn't want him near my children, or my dog!

Yakwoman said:
Ewww! This reminds me of a sick kid in our neighborhood when I was growing up. He used to take small dogs up in his treehouse and have sex with them. He was about 12 years old. The whole neighborhood knew about it, but as far as I know, his parents never got him any help.

In his teens, he prowled around neighbor's houses and spied on young girls. My Dad chased him off once with a gun for peeking in my sister's bedroom window - scared the crap out of him by shooting in the air as the kid ran away. I don't think he ever peeked in our windows again.

Yakwoman

What became of this sick kid? Just curious if he grew up to commit more serious crimes since it sounds like he was already on the path.

Is there a canine equivalent of our favourite "Big Bubba" that they could put him in with - say, a Rottweiler on a bad hair day, or one of those massive and mean Japanese breeds that would eat you as soon as look at you?

But yes, seems a bit skewed that he's doing the time for assaulting the dog (horrific as it is) but doesn't seem to have been processed for the attacks on the kids.

I don't think there's any doubt about how much of a danger he's going to be if he's let out.

Not sure why, but the account of the neighbour who saw him assaulting the dog brought back a memory from a few summers ago here when a trainload of rush-hour commuters were treated to the sight of a man going at it enthusiastically with a goat in the middle of a field in broad daylight: I think he said in mitigation that he "didn't know what had come over him"! Definitely another story that belongs here in the Bizzare section...

And the word of the day is CASTRATION. Sounds like no one is safe around this little pervert.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back