DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Relisha Tenau Rudd Reported Missing From SE D.C.

Relisha Tenau Rudd was last seen in the 1900 block of Massachusetts Avenue SE. She is likely with someone known to the family and has not been returned to her mother.
Relisha is 4 feet tall and weighs 70 to 80 pounds. She has black hair, brown eyes and a medium complexion. Police say she may be in need of medication.

She may be traveling in one of the two vehicles, Both of which belong to the family. Authorities are not calling this an abduction.

AJrJDyn.jpg

One is a burgundy Chevy Trail Blazer SUV with a Redskins sticker in the back window and DC tags KAHLIL". The other is a black Honda Accord sedan with DC tags "EN 2051".

A command center has been set up at the old DC General Hospital at off of Massachusetts Avenue SE.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html#

And NBC 4 morning news.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department's TEXT TIP LINE to 50411.The FBI is offering a reward of up to $25,000 for information leading to the location and return of Relisha Rudd. If you see Relisha Rudd, call 911 immediately. You can also contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

timeline and media thread

Radio Discussion Thread : Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Social Media Discussion Thread: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

I don't think Tiara contributes anything...JMHO.

I want to hear from MYT and AT and ST and AW....and I wish someone from the shelter would call and speak about KT.

caller: asks KW to ask MTY & Kiara about physical abuse: did anyone (AY SY MTY AW) ever shake her?

ETA: could it be shaken baby / hairline type fracture (paraphrasing)

KW reveals that's how his daughter died! :tears:

My Lord in Heaven!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in chat but under a new name....just makes me feel safer.

Awesome point about shaken baby syndrome being the possible cause for Relisha's migraine's. Grandmother Melissa Young is on record saying that Relisha had headaches since age one.

Personal thoughts: not sure how a one year old expresses that they have a headache/migraine.

oh my, here comes a tape of Warren and Irving Rudd? OR going to hear what his responses were.

I'm just going to listen tonight. Will do a transcript of this at some point . Have to get yesterdays done first.

Caller asks about IR, Sr. KW now queues up 16 minute recorded call / interview with Queen Bee

Playing now.....

We're going to hear a prerecorded interview with Relisha's dad, I.R.

knew it recorded call with Irving Rudd. I hope nothing illegal was done while doing that and that he knew he was being recorded! That sort of stuff depends state to state I believe.

Awesome point about shaken baby syndrome being the possible cause for Relisha's migraine's. Grandmother Melissa Young is on record saying that Relisha had headaches since age one.

Personal thoughts: not sure how a one year old expresses that they have a headache/migraine.

I thought the same thing when this was said. How would they know if Relisha had migraines at 1 year old?

I am tuning this out because this is not right. He is not aware he is being recorded and I do not think I should be listening.

someone who does care to listen please let me know when this discussion of IR stops I will not be a party of that.

[modsnip] I think he is a key player in all of this.

And does anyone know who the other 2 people at the Red Roof Inn were and what was going on there?

IR: I'm the real father (very hard to hear)
QB: people think you're ignoring the case.
IR: SY wouldn't let me see her. I've been trying to see her.
QB: the picture that's been painted of you is that you don't care
IR: I audible
QB: this is confifential / I won't share it (!!!!)
IR: she's still missing
QB: have you talked to ???
IR: I've got other kids to worry about. ???
QB: they wouldn't
IR: every time I tried to ??? They called the police on me.
QB: that's crazy.
IR: I've been going through this since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member