SC - Baby Boy Found Alive In Greenville Trash Can

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.wspa.com/story/25301749/baby-found-alive-in-greenville-dumpster

Reports show 28 year old Sharon Ferguson gave birth inside a vacant home on Chaney Street in the Nicholtown community. They say after, she wrapped the boy in a plastic bag and a blanket and placed him in the trash can near the back of the house. Police say she then walked to a Laurens Road liquor store where she was later taken into custody. Ferguson is being held on 125,000 dollars bond at the Greenville Detention Center

Here she is

Attachments

• trashbaby.jpg
    trashbaby.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 26
So glad the homeowner came by to check on his property.

This little boy will bring so much joy to his new family when the time comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did she not just leave the child at a hospital or somewhere else safe? This is just mindless cruelty.

Before I was ever a surviver and became obsessed with true crime and justice. I use to think people made bad choices and then they paid there debt to society and that was that.

But the more I read and the more I learn I've realized that some people are just evil.

To me this was an act of evil. It first of all takes a very special kind of woman to not feel anything for her own child or not to want it. Even woman who give their kids up for adoption do it as a loving act in hopes their child will have a better life then they could give them. It takes a good person to admit they can't give their child the life they need. And to give the gift of a child to so many who can't have children.

So to me this woman was just evil. I mean first she had no feelings at all for her own child? Didn't look back at all with regret? Didn't think to her self her baby was cold or hungry? She meant for this baby to die. She wanted this baby to die. So not only was it evil to leave a helpless child hungry cold and left to die she also refused to give so many woman who can't have children the gift of a child and make it a win win for all of them. Why? She was 28...didn't have to hide it from her parents. I don't believe she didn't know she could just drop the baby off at a hospital. She couldn't even leave her own child on the steps of a church or in a burger king bathroom.

I've never been a very religious person. And I used to shy away from the word evil and stuff like that. But there is no other reasoning for this other then evil IMO.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back