GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #3

Gilbert murder trial jury screening begins this week.
By Michael KieferThe Republic
azcentral.comWed
Jan 22, 2014 10:39 AM

Marissa Devault crushed her husband’s skull with a hammer.

She said that she caught him sexually abusing their daughter and that he turned on her, choking her and raping her.

Prosecutors say she killed Dale Harrell in his sleep in their home in Gilbert in January 2009; they want her sentenced to death.

More at link.....

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...er-trial-jury-selection-begins-this-week.html

:scared: Where are we? :scared:

Hurry up jurors. :please:

Will let you kids hold down the fort for verdict watch.........have a "play date" with the cats from ****. BBL. :seeya:

Will let you kids hold down the fort for verdict watch.........have a "play date" with the cats from ****. BBL. :seeya:

OK, Will post if anything happens....LIKE A VERDICT!

Play nice.

Are they at lunch yet? I'm sewing so have been back and forth just checking to see if anything's happened.

No Diva, Court or MSM tweets for quite a bit now.
Should be about lunch time for them though, gawds forbid THAT isn't right on schedule :sigh:

Trial Diva Jen ™‏@TrialDivasJ·2 mins
The jury is on the ever so popular #GoldenLunch to refuel for a decision..we hope #MarissaDevault

Are they at lunch yet? I'm sewing so have been back and forth just checking to see if anything's happened.

First shelf-papering the pantry and now sewing. I suppose next will be a sponge cake. I feel like a slug. All I did today was putter around the garden.

14m
RT #MarissaDevault Just recvd this: CBS 5 AZ - KPHO Thanks for the message. We are going to try to livestream the verdict once it comes down

Edit- Won't hold my breath on that...

Some woman on the Trial Divas facebook page says she heard on AZcentral that the jury reached a verdict. It's probably just a rumour. I don't see it mentioned anywhere else.

First shelf-papering the pantry and now sewing. I suppose next will be a sponge cake. I feel like a slug. All I did today was putter around the garden.

LOL Just found out one of my nieces is having a baby so decided to make a blanket for the boy-to-be, Jungle Babies...so adorable. P.S. No sponge cakes, but I just made a pizza dough. :blushing:

Is the jury still noshing and nourishing? I know it's hard work trying to get 12 people to all agree on the same thing but man, they should know each other like family by now, this shindig started back in February, didn't it?

There's a screenshot of the CBS5 FB post about streaming the verdict:

*advertiser censored* ‏@xxxx · 2m
#MarissaDevault Here it is in print. Hope they try their best!! pic.twitter.com/jRoGKTANk4

Did Dale fight back? Lots of defensive wounds? I've heard next to nothing regarding the actual event.

Trial Diva Jen ™‏@TrialDivasJ·51 secs
Jury is back at it! #MarissaDeVault

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni