457 users online (68 members and 389 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Brandon Lawson?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal-EL View Post
    What happened after that is a mystery, he did say he was bleeding but not what caused it

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **
    No one just says "I'm bleeding". There would be SOMETHING else with it. I'm bleeding.. from my stomach. I'm bleeding... because I climbed over some barbed wire. KL and A have not detailed their conversation with Brandon to the public. Static or no static, poor phone quality or not, there is minutes of conversation that they have not released.

Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    I don't think a landowner would have shot him. It's just not in the nature of farming communities for people to just shoot someone who comes up to your home. They too would call 911 first. I think there is a possibility he was on drugs, but I don't feel he was hallucinating.
    You're making an assumption here though. There are some landowners who would shoot someone, even if it doesn't seem likely, or normal for a "farming community". Also it has been conveyed that some landowners in the area denied access to their property for a proper search.

Yes I know the area well.i graduated from Lake View High in San Angelo. Yes, some people will shoot you for going onto their property, especially if they are doing something illegal on that property. I wouldn’t rule that out. At this point there isn’t much I would rule out.
    I respectfully disagree that anyone else was on that 911 call. I hear Brandon first say yes.. then no, I need the cops. So as positive as you are that someone else is there on the tape, I’m just as positive it’s only Brandon.
    I don’t hear gunshots like others say. You also have to remember this call was taken at a nursing home, at the nurses station and there would be other sounds that could be heard.
    It seems like he just disappeared into thin air.
    One last thought, if you are not familiar with an area, panicked, afraid... you could get disoriented very easily. He could have run hard into a place where he could not see lights from homes. Also he does say field and then woods. Could be panic setting in and not thinking clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...awson-missing/

Very interesting article I haven’t seen before with some new information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11