Nichole Kiddman/Keith Urban splitting?

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
Don't know what's really going on with their marriage, but two days ago Nicole gave an interview about how happy she is and how wonderful Keith is, and now they are on the cover of Star Magazine with a possible split.

Did she know the Star cover was coming and give interviews to try to head it off? Somebody must be talking to the tabloids about fights they have been having!

http://www.gossipcop.com/nicole-kidman-keith-urban-divorce-split-breakup/
This link talks about the substance of the Star article

yes I think they may be on the brink....there has been a lot of gossip that they are ready to split................and I know people don't like gossip, but many times I have found when there is a repeat of the same gossip over and over, there is usually some truth to it.

I have always felt sorry for Nichole for the way Tom Cruise dumped her and then proceeded to alienate her two oldest children from her. All supposedly according to the beliefs of his scientology religion.

I was happy that she got a second chance for happiness and hope this is not true. Maybe they are just going through a tough patch in their marriage. Lots and lots of couples have fights but don't break up.

I guess one of the "curses" of having wealth is that the wealthy have people like nannies and housekeepers and cooks, etc. who are around them enough to hear every little fight, let alone the big ones!

I am not one who "blames the tabloids" though. I've been a celebrity fan since I began reading "movie magazines" as a very young girl. I also collected "movie star cards" which were like baseball cards for girls. You have to be really old(er) to remember those!

JMO but I hope this is not true. They deserve happiness.

I have always felt sorry for Nichole for the way Tom Cruise dumped her and then proceeded to alienate her two oldest children from her. All supposedly according to the beliefs of his scientology religion.

I was happy that she got a second chance for happiness and hope this is not true. Maybe they are just going through a tough patch in their marriage. Lots and lots of couples have fights but don't break up.

I guess one of the "curses" of having wealth is that the wealthy have people like nannies and housekeepers and cooks, etc. who are around them enough to hear every little fight, let alone the big ones!

I am not one who "blames the tabloids" though. I've been a celebrity fan since I began reading "movie magazines" as a very young girl. I also collected "movie star cards" which were like baseball cards for girls. You have to be really old(er) to remember those!

I gotta ask-which movie stars were on the cards? Who was the "big ticket" card?
I would have collected those if they were around when I was younger. I had to settle for carrying a Joe Namath card tucked in my sock.

I'm not going to believe it since it was reported on STAR.

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert (two country singers for those that don't follow country music) have been on a few covers saying they were having a baby or getting a divorce. They both said don't believe everything you read.

I hope Nicole and Keith are not separating. They have 2 little daughters together.

If true I have always thought even though they are both from Austrailia that they were an odd pairing. I never really pictured Nicole being with a country music star.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back