Cruel troll calls babe with Down's Syndrome Ugly. Mom responds.

zwiebel

Reaction score
A cruel online troll posted the stark, one word comment 'Ugly' beside a picture Mom posted of her little boy Quinn. He has Down's Syndrome and had just recovered from a bout of illness.

Mom's response says it all really, but I'd just add the troll should get his eyes checked because that little boy sure seems beautiful to me. Oh, and I also find it really creepy the troll has been deliberately searching Down's Syndrome tags, just to post cruel comments? Someone needs to keep an eye on that one, in my opinion.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/04/22/...syndrome-ugly-his-moms-reaction-is-priceless/

Pic of little Quinn. Mom's been thrilled by all the support she's had. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 43
Why do people even bother. The kind of people who say such awful things or like to stir the pot online are just sad little people looking for attention. Don't reply, ignore and move on and they will go away.

yes they are. That is the attention they seek. Not the happy attention.. They love getting people upset and all up in arms and worked up. They love that people will come after them. It makes them feel important and special.

Oh heck, that's just strange. I much prefer the German trolls who guard bridges and demand a goat or something to pass, after dark.

My dog scares them off though, so I've never had to pay. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back