FL - Dad kicks 6 yr old down skate ramp

SilkySifaka

Reaction score
I don't know why I'm still shocked at the actions of some "parents."

He's nothing but a big bully! Oh, how I would love to see someone do the same thing to him.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video; the images were enough for me :no:

I hope LE & DCFS catches up with this :censored:, I mean poor excuse for a father.

He does not deserve to be a parent. If there's a mom in this child's life, she needs to take the video, make a beeline to the Family Courts and file for full custody and a No Visitation Order! :escape:

This 6 year old is lucky he wasn't seriously (physically) hurt. Psychologically / emotionally speaking, it will take time, if he ever gets over this. I hope he's able to.

Times have changed so much, I wonder if the boy is aware this has gone viral and he has global support (and the world thinks his "dad" is a :censored: )?

I wish him well.

Throw the book at his dear old "dad" and teach him a lesson. :please:

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! What an ***hole!

From your link:

Crossland's son, nicknamed Dino the Dinosaur, is well-known in the area, the site says. Crossland has uploaded multiple videos of Dino skating and performing tricks to YouTube.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-6-year-old-son-skate-ramp.html#ixzz308n8ADxr

That dad is like other sports parents I've known, trying to live through their children.

Hey Crossland, he's not your monkey to train to perform for you and your youtube channel!

Why don't you get your behind on a skateboard yourself and see how you do on a ramp?

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video; the images were enough for me :no:

I hope LE & DCFS catches up with this :censored:, I mean poor excuse for a father.

He does not deserve to be a parent. If there's a mom in this child's life, she needs to take the video, make a beeline to the Family Courts and file for full custody and a No Visitation Order! :escape:

This 6 year old is lucky he wasn't seriously (physically) hurt. Psychologically / emotionally speaking, it will take time, if he ever gets over this. I hope he's able to.

Times have changed so much, I wonder if the boy is aware this has gone viral and he has global support (and the world thinks his "dad" is a :censored: )?

I wish him well.

Throw the book at his dear old "dad" and teach him a lesson. :please:

:moo:

I agree completely, this idiot of a parent has no business being around children

When I was like 7 or 8 years old I witnessed a neighbor throwing her, scared to death child, into the deep end of the pool.
Her mom said, she needed to get over it.
At the age of 8, I was horrified and knew instinctively that it was wrong.
What is wrong with grown adults that believe this sort of thing is acceptable????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back