TN - Teen arrested With Loaded Gun In Vagina: Cops....

This story is now national news. Can you even imagine? Complete with Mug shot ... Her parents must be so proud...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How stupid can a person get?

As stupid as the other woman mentioned at the link, who hid a full size revolver 'up there'? Not to mention the two bags of meth elsewhere.......

" introducing contraband into a penal facility" Well... I guess that could be taken two ways...lol

As stupid as the other woman mentioned at the link, who hid a full size revolver 'up there'? Not to mention the two bags of meth elsewhere.......

I soooo want to comment but will refrain! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

It was a loaded revulva!!

Lmao!

I want someone to do a parody of the "what's in your wallet" commercial!!'

I'm finding four arrests just in the last six months for this girl:

possession of a schedule VI for ? on May 31/2013
failure to appear on Nov. 1st/2013
driving on a cancelled/suspended license on Jan. 16/2014 (all smiles for this mugshot)

driving on a cancelled/suspended license April 21/2014
possession of stolen property April 21/2014
bringing contraband into a jail April 21/2014

http://www.justmugshots.com/tennessee/kingsport/16736629

this gun was a FOUR inch snub-nose HARD METAL revolver (yikes & yuk)

wonder who she planned on visiting in prison and what they planned on doing with the gun!

you know there comes a time in everyone's life when you just gotta say no - that time would be when someone requests you stuff a GUN up yourself (or before, like when they go to prison and think you're going to visit them)

but that's just my humble opinion

I'm finding four arrests just in the last six months for this girl:

possession of a schedule VI for ? on May 31/2013
failure to appear on Nov. 1st/2013
driving on a cancelled/suspended license on Jan. 16/2014 (all smiles for this mugshot)

driving on a cancelled/suspended license April 21/2014
possession of stolen property April 21/2014
bringing contraband into a jail April 21/2014

http://www.justmugshots.com/tennessee/kingsport/16736629

this gun was a FOUR inch snub-nose HARD METAL revolver (yikes & yuk)

wonder who she planned on visiting in prison and what they planned on doing with the gun!

Looks like she went off half cocked.

I found her soul mate!

Wenatchee, Washington: Gavin Stanger, 24, was scheduled to spend only three days in the local slammer for a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct, but apparently he couldn’t face the thought of spending even that small amount of time inside with nothing to do. Although a strip search uncovered no contraband on him, a guard later found duct tape and a plastic bag in his toilet, which investigators later deduced he used to smuggle a number of items in his anus. The totals:

1 cigarette lighter
1 baggie of tobacco (the size of a golf ball)
Several cigarette rolling papers
1 bottle of tattoo ink
8 tattoo needles
1 smoking pipe (one inch long)
1 baggie of marijuana
As a result of the discovery, Stanger received additional charges of bringing contraband into the jail.

http://www.paralegaltraining.net/blog/10-most-impressive-body-cavity-smugglers/

she was charged with gun possession and introducing contraband into a penal facility. lol

Was it pointed in or out? Those compact .22 caliber revolvers aren't very big and don't usually have a trigger guard and, like almost all revolvers, don't have a safety so they are very dangerous when loaded and cocked.

Was it pointed in or out? Those compact .22 caliber revolvers aren't very big and don't usually have a trigger guard and, like almost all revolvers, don't have a safety so they are very dangerous when loaded and cocked.

What would happen when she started doing her KEGEL EXERCISES?!?!?!?

Shouldn't this be in the Bizarre and Off-Beat News forum? JK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back