Reeva Rebecca Steenkamp

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Reeva Steenkamp: Model, law graduate and 'sweetest human being'
By Faith Karimi, CNN
updated 9:09 AM EST, Mon March 3, 2014

snipped
"I woke up in a happy, safe home this morning," she tweeted. "Not everyone did."
CNN Exclusive: Photos show Reeva Steenkamp's transformation
From Robyn Curnow, CNN
updated 1:45 PM EDT, Mon June 3, 2013

RzWrSaq.jpg

snipped
"That's Reeva in her natural beauty," Smith said. "Not a stitch of makeup on. Hair blowing in the wind with the sea behind her, sun setting behind her."

Hello everyone!

I'm newly registered after having read Websleuths for awhile; this court case got me to finally register so I can add in my thoughts. I've watched every minute of this trial and it's safe to say I'm probably obsessed. It's just so fascinating and my family moved from South Africa a year before I was born...due to the violence. So I feel connected to it for that reason too.

I wanted to share a documentary that is FASCINATING.
It was done by Channel 5 and is called "Why Did Oscar Pistorius Kill Our Daughter." Warning -- it's pretty sad and made me cry. You will learn a lot about Reeva.

http://putlocker.bz/watch-why-did-oscar-pistorius-kill-our-daughter-online-free-putlocker.html

I will probably share this link again when the general discussion opens up again!

Edited: oops first wrote Channel 4 but it's Channel 5!

The horrible irony that Reeva probably dreamed of being as famous as she has been since 14th February last year has just dawned on me, so tragic.

A beautiful young woman who did not deserve what happened to her. I hope he pays the price.

This may have been linked in this forum before but being new, I haven't seen it. So just in case, it's really worth watching.

It's by the Discovery Channel and called The Trial of Oscar Pistorius:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLlRIIIDsI0

It's really heart-breaking to see interviews with her parents. Especially Barry Steenkamp. He hasn't been able to go to the trial due to a minor stroke, but he wants to and in this video talks about it. I suspect he will be there after this break.

Is there anyway this can be kept at the top. We need to remember what this is all about. It's about Justice for Reeva. These videos are so sad but remind us that Reeva was so loved and such a lovely young woman.

My first post!

I saw the documentary first mentioned 'Why did Oscar Pistorius kill our daughter' and it was heartbreaking.

Reeva' start really captured my attention and I just can't get it out of my head. There's a painting she did where a woman appears to be about to ascend to heaven, she has angel wings. And there's a shadowy figure in the background which could be holding a firearm.

What really freaked me out though were the shadowy figure's legs, they are really abnormally elongated, like OP's blades. I just can't get it out of my head. I will find a link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My first post!

I saw the documentary first mentioned 'Why did Oscar Pistorius kill our daughter' and it was heartbreaking.

Reeva' start really captured my attention and I just can't get it out of my head. There's a painting she did where a woman appears to be about to ascend to heaven, she has angel wings. And there's a shadowy figure in the background which could be holding a firearm.

What really freaked me out though were the shadowy figure's legs, they are really abnormally elongated, like OP's blades. I just can't get it out of my head. I will find a link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw that and it is very very eerie.

I have gone back and forth about this case. But no matter what he killed her, I don't think it was premeditated but I believe he intended to kill someone through that door.

I hope that in the end her family gets some justice and feels good about the outcome. No one will bring this beautiful girl back. But I hope they can rest with the outcome.

Reeva was such a beautiful, sweet, and good-hearted person. She deserved to live a long life with someone she loved.

In her last hours of life I believe she realized she'd gotten involved with absolutely the wrong person, but would not have believed he would actually harm her. Then came the horrible moment and blood curdling scream when she realized she was going to die.

I hope he pays for it with his life. He snuffed out a beautiful life so he doesn't deserve his life, IMO.

8/22/23

Reeva Steenkamp's parents have marked what would have been her 40th birthday with a cake featuring the South African model's face, ten years after she was shot dead by Oscar Pistorius.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back