TN TN - Adam Dewberry, 34, Knoxville, 13 March 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Adam Dewberry
3621843_G.jpg

Knox County officials searching for missing man -

KNOXVILLE (WATE) -
The Knox County Sheriff's Office is asking for help in finding a missing East Knox County man. Adam Dewberry, 34, was last seen on March 13 withdrawing money from an ATM inside a Knoxville Walmart. Family members say Dewberry left his Old Maynardville Highway home on March 7 to go camping. He was supposed to return on March 9, but did not.

http://www.wate.com/story/25403335/knox-county-officials-searching-for-missing-man

Just a little sidebar here...this is the second case this week featuring a missing man with a mullet. I guess they are making a comeback...hmmm...business in the front, party in the back...

I wonder where he was supposed to be camping at, and with whom? There are so many places he could have run off the road in his vehicle and has not been found.

Just a little sidebar here...this is the second case this week featuring a missing man with a mullet. I guess they are making a comeback...hmmm...business in the front, party in the back...

For some, the mullet never left East Tennessee!

I am unable to find any further information about Mr. Newberry other than the initial missing articles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back