Mark Redwine confused and sent to hospital by Police in Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfieTX

Reaction score
DENVER – 9Wants to Know has learned the father of murdered teen Dylan Redwine was taken into custody overnight by Denver police and transported to Denver Health Medical Center via ambulance.

Mark Redwine of Bayfield, Colorado, called 9Wants to Know investigator Melissa Blasius around 2:30 a.m. Saturday from a street corner in Denver.

Redwine said he has spent the past few days driving around the state looking for a new place to live. He called 9Wants to Know, Saturday morning, because he thought police had him surrounded near a friend's home.
http://www.9news.com/story/news/local/2014/05/03/father-of-dylan-redwine-taken-into-custody/2128630/

Isn't this interesting? It doesn't appear to be related to Dylan and he has already been released. Sounds like he spent the night in the Med. Center.

Salem

Oh here? Yea it sounds like MR's mind is giving him grief. I wonder why ? I found it odd he called the press at 2 am to talk and seems he babbled on about the LE surrounding his friends' house. I would sure like to know if he imagined/ hallucinated/ paranoid that OR if LE is really putting serious pressure on him and following him?

Isn't this interesting? It doesn't appear to be related to Dylan and he has already been released. Sounds like he spent the night in the Med. Center.

Salem

Where do you see ' released' ? Or do you mean released to the med center? tia

Staying at a friend's house...........has he sold the home in Vallecito? Or cannot stay there because of ..... fear? neighbors? LE pressure? lookey loos?

I mean I understand why psyche hospitals cannot give out info but , boy oh boy, would I like to know what's going on in there.

The father of a 13-year-old boy whose remains were discovered last summer near his home in southwest Colorado was taken by ambulance to a Denver hospital early Saturday morning, authorities say.

"He has not been arrested," said Sonny Jackson, Denver police spokesman. "We had a 911 call around 2 a.m. from a party at Fox and Ellsworth. We sent an ambulance, picked him up and took him to the hospital."

Jackson did not say what injuries, if any, were sustained by Mark Redwine, the father of Dylan Redwine, or whether he was being held for a psychological evaluation.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_25690614/dylan-redwines-father-hospitalized-denver

I came here so excited when I saw he had been taken into custody, but apparently that didn't mean what I thought it meant. I do think he is cracking though and his life is falling apart. There are some things I will left unsaid, but I am praying right now.

You may link all MSM articles, but facebook is still off limits for this case.

Thanks,

Salem

JMO but sounds paranoid. Did he lose his home? Said he'd been driving around for days. Interesting he is/was in Denver and not too awfully far from Elaine.

I have to admit I've always been a staunch fence sitter on this case. However, I think the facade is starting to crumble. Tick tock indeed.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Hello folks! Haven't been here in a long time. So glad to see something going on even if it's not an arrest (yet).

Police: Dylan Redwine’s father taken to Denver hospital, not arrested

DENVER — Law enforcement authorities in Denver and La Plata County denied erroneous reports by a Denver television station that Mark Redwine, the father of 10-year-old Dylan Redwine, who went missing in 2012, had been taken into custody early Saturday morning.

Sounds like poor reporting to me. Mark Redwine was never arrested or "taken into custody" according to two separate LE agency's.

http://kdvr.com/2014/05/03/dylan-redwines-father-taken-to-denver-hospital/

still :fence: and waiting to take my lead from LE but I find this apparent mental breakdown interesting. Could he be paranoid or could LE still be heavily investigating possible involvement/responsibility for Dylan's death? I am watching to see what comes next.

Drinking and a guilty conscious combining? Could be.

Of course if he is innocent, the attention over the long term from folks accusing him of murder I suppose could also drive one to drink to the point of not thinking clearly and paranoia

still :fence: and waiting to take my lead from LE but I find this apparent mental breakdown interesting. Could he be paranoid or could LE still be heavily investigating possible involvement/responsibility for Dylan's death? I am watching to see what comes next.

Drinking and a guilty conscious combining? Could be.

Of course if he is innocent, the attention over the long term from folks accusing him of murder I suppose could also drive one to drink to the point of not thinking clearly and paranoia

I agree tlcya. It's hard to say what caused Mark to have this apparent breakdown today. I could speculate but I think it's best to wait and see at this point. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni