599UFFL.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on April 22, 1993 in Apopka, Orange County, Florida
Estimated Date of Death: 3-6 Weeks prior

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 19-21 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 62,5"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Head hair appears to be dark brown.
Clothing: T-shirt, size large (42-44), with "New York Giants" on the front and a football helmet with the inscription, "Super Bowl Champions XXV." Shorts present, teal in color, Krayan brand, 100% pure silk. Single piece swimsuit, light blue in appearance, bikini type with strings attaching bra and panties. Two sandals, both size 8 with an inscription "Gitanoe Casuals" on the soles of the shoes. They had a leather sole with a posterior side strap and a single inter-digital toe strap.
Jewelry: Earring present in the left ear, both ears appear to be pierced three times each. White/Yellow metal ring with clear stone.
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA/Dentals: Available
DNA: Available; FBI NMPDD

Case History
The victim was located at Piedmont Wekiva Road approximately half a mile north of 441, Apopka, FL.
A man was looking for scrap metal in a wooded area and decided to walk away from the pathway to use the bathroom. He saw a large piece of what appeared to be galvanized roof metal, and lifted it. He found the decent underneath.

The NCMEC has a new facial reconstruction for this Jane Doe:

NCMU1184592c1.jpg

An unidentified female was found deceased in Apopka, Florida on April 22, 1993. Her body was found approximately one quarter mile north of highway 441 off Piedmont Wekiwa Road. She had been deceased for 3-6 weeks. The female is estimated to be in her late teens to early twenties. She had dark brown, shoulder length hair, stood between 4’11”-5’05” and weighed 100-110 pounds. An anthropological assessment suggests the female was of European or mixed ancestry with an appearance of Hispanic. It is also noted that she had Spina bifida occulta, however the female may not have been aware of this or portrayed any outward symptoms. The female had seen a dentist in life as evidenced by several dental fillings; however overall she had poor dental hygiene. Several cavities had started, tooth loose, periodontal disease and an abscess towards the bottom right of her jaw was noted. The female was found clothed wearing a large white t-shirt with the “New York Giants” logo along with the “Super Bowl Champions XXV” on the front with teal colored shorts. Underneath she wore a one piece light blue bathing suit. She also had on a pair of white Gitano Casuals brand sandals, size 8 as pictured above. The female also wore several pieces of jewelry including earrings and three rings. The female had three piercings in each ear and wore the hoop earrings that are depicted above. One of the 14K gold rings was worn on her left ring finger. A second ring was gold with the center stone setting empty and the third was a gold AVON ring with a clear center stone. The female also wore fake fingernails on both hands. The images above are a facial reconstruction completed by a NCMEC Forensic Artist and depicts what she may have looked like in life.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMU/1184592/1

Patricia Schmidt and Tiffany Sessions are currently the only listed rule-outs for this Jane Doe.

I also know that in 2008, Aundria Bowman was looked at as a possible match. But I also know that at the time, there would have been no means of doing a scientific rule out. Since she now has a DNA profile in CODIS, I would think a hit would have been generated if she was a match to this Jane Doe.

Christine Marie Markey is from NY. Maybe that's the NY Giants T-shirt connection??

Above Images: Markey, circa 1993

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: January 10, 1993 from Oneida, New York
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: November 13, 1970
Height and Weight: 5'2, 105 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Markey has a rose tattooed on her right ankle and a scorpion tattooed on her left hip. There is a scar on her chin. Her nickname is Chris.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black leather coat with fringe on the bottom, black jeans, small pearl ring on her left middle finger, a gold chain necklace with a pearl and diamond on it, and a gold bracelet.

Details of Disappearance

Markey was last seen in Oneida, New York on January 10, 1993. She got into an altercation with her girlfriend of several years at a bar in the vicinity of Phelps Street that day. Markey had apparently been seeing a man, and her girlfriend confronted them together at the bar. They argued, and Markey and her girlfriend left together. Their landlord saw them go into the apartment they shared in the 400 block of Elizabeth Street. Markey has never been heard from again. She carried a leather pocketbook at the time of her disappearance.
Markey took no other personal belongings with her and she never picked up her last paychecks from either of her two jobs, one of which was at the Oneida Ltd. factory's knife division. She resided in the 400 block of Elizabeth Street in Oneida at the time of her disappearance. Markey's boyfriend was questioned and ruled out as a suspect, but her girlfriend is considered a person of interest in the case. The two women had apparently had a troubled relationship for the past four or five years.

Markey had several run-ins with the law prior to her disappearance, but her father said she'd been doing well in the three or four years before she vanished and had completed college. Although there is no hard evidence of foul play, authorities consider her disappearance suspicious. No one has been charged in connection with Markey's disappearance; her case remains unsolved.
5amypyvu.jpg
3egujy9u.jpg

Tricia Lynn Reitler
•Missing Since: March 29, 1993 from Marion, Grant County, Indiana
•Classification: Endangered Missing
•Date Of Birth: February 9, 1974
•Height: 5'3" (160 cm)
•Weight: 103 lbs (47 kg)
•Hair Color: Brown
•Eye Color: Blue
•Race: White

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/reitler_tricia.html

reitler_tricia2.jpg
NCMU1184592c1.jpg

reitler_tricia3.jpg
599UFFL.jpg

She meets the parameters but distance is a problem. Unidentified female had been deceased for 3-6 weeks and Tricia went missing about 4 weeks before.

I wonder if these cases are connected at all... I know that they are years apart, but the fact that both were found in wooded areas wearing similar large "nightshirt's" and appear to have similar features makes me wonder if both women met with the same serial killer

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34038&highlight=lake+dorr&page=3

The proximity to where the UID's were found is also very close and along the same road!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Pie...704c94d210f435!2m2!1d-81.6509663!2d28.9894461

Bumping for this Jane Doe
Listed in NamUs on 05/07/2014 is Patricia Gonzalez who went missing on 04/07/1993
No DNA, Dental or Fingerprints available, so not really possible to submit for a potential match at this point.
No picture available; she's listed as being 4'7", very tiny
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/24521/0
http://www2.colliersheriff.org/CaseProfiles/CCSOMissing/CaseProfile.aspx?ID=181&i=0

However, I'm leaning more toward a college student on Spring break who may have met foul play, based on the TOD and clothing found on the body.

I wonder if these cases are connected at all... I know that they are years apart, but the fact that both were found in wooded areas wearing similar large "nightshirt's" and appear to have similar features makes me wonder if both women met with the same serial killer

FL - FL - Altoona, WhtFem Skeletal 126UFFL, 17-20, near Lake Dorr, Apr'84

The proximity to where the UID's were found is also very close and along the same road!

Piedmont Wekiwa Road to Lake Dorr West
This is a real interesting thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆