GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
Because they where being mouthy! This is just sick:maddening:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...astating-double-homicide-in-new-tampa/1148176

TAMPA — Julie Schenecker was sick of her teenage children talking back to her, police say, so on Saturday she bought a pistol and planned their murder and her suicide.
She shot her 13-year-old son after driving him home from soccer practice at 7 p.m. Thursday. Then she walked upstairs and shot her 16-year-old daughter in the back of the head as she did homework, an arrest affidavit states.
With their blood on her clothing, she remained in the Tampa Palms house all night. Police didn't arrive until the next morning, after Schenecker's mother called them from Texas, worried because she couldn't reach her daughter, whom she believed was depressed.
Schenecker admitted to killing her children, police said. She showed no remorse.
Authorities charged her with two counts of first-degree murder.
They're not satisfied with her explanation. Police spokeswoman Laura McElroy wouldn't even refer to it as a motive.
"She did tell us that they talked back and they were mouthy," she said.
Neighbors said they've seen police cars at the home at 16305 Royal Park Court before, although not often. The Department of Children and Families confirmed it investigated the family about two months ago, but the case was unfounded and closed. Spokesman Terry Field said he couldn't provide more details.

Thread#1 Thread#2

images

images

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 5m
Well the screen is facing jury so we in gallery cant see. Darn #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 30s
Observations: jury watching video closely. Non taking notes. #JulieSchenecker not looking at screen. Her bro looking straight ahead.

Too bad we can't see the video of the camera purchase.

THIS IS A MOCKERY! PLEASE EMAIL THE NICE YOUNG LADY AND ASk HER TO ADJUST HER LAPTOP! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GIVE UP

AHA!! WAIT, HERE WE GO!!! THIS IS...

CRITICAL MOMENT:::::::::::::..............:::::::::::::::::CRITICAL MOMENT

My Grandmother has dementia. I live in a different state and when I went to visit her it was clear to me that she wasn't the same person. All other family who lived there acted like nothing was wrong with her, but it was clear to me that she wasn't all there.
She unplugged the freezer and then couldn't understand why the ice cream was melted - had my grandfather up in arms about the freezer being broken and what to do with all the meat!, when you were cooking in the kitchen, she'd come behind you and turn off the burners. She repeated things people said over and over like she was a parrot. She wanted to make my daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but when she was done it was a pile of bread and globs of jelly and peanut butter.
Two years after that, she got her official diagnosis of dementia after she helped my grandfather OD on Xanax. She would bring him his pills ever time she thought he felt "stressed" which was quite often (apparently sitting watching wheel of fortune is quite stressful), for whatever reason, he would take them.
I say all of this because those of you who lived through that kind of mental illness, I applaud you that you are all still here and made it through. I had a week of it and had so many emotions over it..anger, sadness, despair, confusion..countless emotions.
I can't imagine what it would be like living it day after day.
:loveyou: to you all

I hope some family member, like her son or daughter, has stepped up to the plate and gotten some help for your Grandma. She could hurt herself or blow up the house by leaving the gas running on the stove.

Who is Dave?

Wait, I thought she claims to have been molested?

I am probably confusing, unrelated.. disregard...UH OH!!!! HERE COME THE VIDEOS!!! Hope we can see them!

CRITICAL MOMENT

OMG, this is awful... no visuals!!!!

Dave is her brother. He wrote her a pretty snarky email about a week or two before the murders -- basically telling her to pull herself together -- that it was her fault that Parker hadn't made general, and expressing disdain that she couldn't even spell words correctly (and saying he expected her to use correct spelling and grammar in her reply), that she was lucky that Parker took her back in after all the times she went into mental hospitals, etc.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 46s
15 min break in #JulieSchenecker

I hope some family member, like her son or daughter, has stepped up to the plate and gotten some help for your Grandma. She could hurt herself or blow up the house by leaving the gas running on the stove.

Yes, I left that bit out. She was placed in a nursing home where they were able to manage her and regulate her with meds. She's doing well, but has good days and bad days.

My father has passed, so his siblings are the ones who call the shots.

Detective: "Anything you say can be used against you in court. Do you understand that?"
JS: “I don’t want to go to court”
Detective: "Do you understand that?"
JS: “No”
Dectective: "You have the right to an attorney -- do you understand that?"
JS: "I should have listened to the squeaks in the chair"

Dave is her brother. He wrote her a pretty snarky email about a week or two before the murders -- basically telling her to pull herself together -- that it was her fault that Parker hadn't made general, and expressing disdain that she couldn't even spell words correctly (and saying he expected her to use correct spelling and grammar in her reply), that she was lucky that Parker took her back in after all the times she went into mental hospitals, etc.

Nice brother......I do recall during her LE interview that Detective asked if her husband would be making General and she replied no he had job offer from civilian company doing same kind of work.....it's interesting though....she may have been whipping post for both her family and her hubby and kids

ABCActionNewsCourt ‏@actionnewscourt 6m
PHOTO: #JulieSchenecker inside the Lock N Load gun store making a gun purchase. #ScheneckerTrial pic.twitter.com/OvU6qcZ0xg

Detective: So, why do you take Abilify?

JS: To stop the shaking

(note: "shaking" and other involuntary movements or "Tardive Dyskensia" is a side effect of Abilify)

Det: So, did you have anything to drink yesterday?

JS: I had beer, and then wine

Det: When was that?

JS: I dunno....after dinner....

(dinner????)

This detective isn't really the superstar on Tampa Bay's roster. Defense counsel- appears to be asking questions of little value. This case can be won - every other question should be tinged with a reference to JS's pyscho well-being. Subliminal impact on the jury.

Such a devastating series of events. The journal... something about it... it represents one of the following:

1) A sound mind. A record for Parker. She wants him to KNOW what exactly happened... eliminating all questions, since it would be set down, concisely, in writing.

2) Disorderly conduct, representing the actions of a mind existing outside of the realm of acceptable reality. To document such acts offers an indicative element of questionable sanity.

I am challenged , can't seem to see through - what do you think?

Luv ya,

The Gajonka

Good points, both #1 and #2.

I am considering #1. She would have to be especially clear minded and manipulative to carry that off. She would have to have loathed Parker, wanting to get revenge for ignoring her alone in bed for 7 weeks.

I am leaning towards #2.

Thank you for the new thread! marking my spot!

:gthanks:

I just want to say this.
Yes, the email was snarky and insensitive.
But at the same time I understood where he was coming from also.
It sounds like she refused to get the kind of help she really needed, and I think her husband, kids and family were all at wits end.
(You have to take into account her brother has probably been dealing with her MI for a very long time himself).
His letter also showed love for her in it.

Not arguing with your point, just wanted to add a little bit to it.

And YES, there was no need to point out her typos/mispellings.
He knew she was drugged to high hell, no need to zing her on that.
(Although I think the drinking along with the drugs was something he was trying to call her out on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo