WV - Mingo County Cover Up of Sexual Assault of Middle School Girls

I wonder if the 2 boys are invoved in sports? i see a coach is named in the complaint.

I wonder if the 2 boys are invoved in sports? i see a coach is named in the complaint.

I noticed that too. It certainly gives the impression that, yes, the boys are involved in sports.

The allegations are just heartbreaking. The girls were punished for bringing the sexual assaults to the attention of the very people who should have been protecting them.

I counted only 24 staff total at the school, from the schools website. Less than 300 kids, state scores are awful! The coach also taught health, and I'm guessing its good ole boys club around there... If you read the full court document in a post above, there are so any ways these girls were mistreated! Terrible!

pages 6 and 7 of the complaint state the two male students each had a relative employed by the school district.

So there you go.

Disgusting.

Diving back into the complaint

Wow, this is really disturbing. The level of coverup, the active and obvious retaliation.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/us/west-virginia-school-controversy/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

"In the last few years Mingo's sheriff was assassinated, its only circuit judge and prosecutor both went to prison on conspiracy charges in an unrelated case, and a county commissioner pleaded guilty to extortion. Just this week, the mayor of the county's largest city pleaded guilty to lying to federal authorities in a workers' compensation case."

Just a bit of history for this county.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni