Fleet and Priscilla White speak out

cynic

Reaction score
Fleet and Priscilla White have chosen to speak out, both at Boulder City Council, and through legal pleadings. (The press has chosen to ignore this.)
The reckless and often vindictive actions of the Ramseys, Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy and their assorted minions have led to, and continue to fuel, BASELESS speculation regarding the potential involvement of the Whites in the death of JonBenet.
To counter this, the present focus of the Whites is to obtain all of the criminal investigative records surrounding Nancy Krebs in order that the public may be able to fully evaluate the nature of this ridiculous episode in the Ramsey investigation. Two lengthy interviews were released by a judge in 2002, but a number of items and reports were not.
The current legal pleadings by the Whites can be found in the series of attachments connected with this post.
Of special note is the White’s address to Boulder City Council in March of this year.
The complete address is attached but I’ve posted a bit of it below:

…they tried for years to dig up dirt on us using tabloid reporters and private investigators. There wasn’t any. But, in February 2000, at a critical time for the Ramseys, (Stephen) Singular, with the assistance of the Daily Camera and District Attorney Hunter, publicized the story of “very believable” Nancy Krebs who was willing to spend hours telling lies about the Whites to Boulder detectives, the Boulder District Attorney, and journalists. It was not a coincidence that the February 25, 2000 Daily Camera article appeared just days before the Ramsey’s first book, “The Death of Innocence ”, was published and the Ramseys embarked on a media blitz to promote their book, proclaim their innocence, and further discredit Boulder police officers and their investigation.
Obviously, the strategies to cripple the Boulder police investigation, ruin the Whites and generally protect the Ramseys were very successful: Following Mr. de Raismes’ visit with Mr. Singular in 1997, the City was forced to cede control of the investigation to outside counsel with obvious conflicts of interest with respect to the Ramseys’ lawyers and John Ramsey’s former employer, Lockheed Martin Corporation; demoralized police detectives were assigned long task lists compiled by the new lawyers as preparation for a doomed grand jury that was delayed for almost two years to accommodate the Ramseys; indictments of the Ramseys by the grand jury in October 1999 were not pursued or even presented in open court as required by Colorado law, as the City and Boulder police looked on, mute; upon publication of the Daily Camera article in February 2000, the Whites were instantly and hopelessly ruined as police and grand jury witnesses, despite the Boulder police “investigation” of Nancy Krebs’ lies; the Ramsey lawyers’ threats of litigation against the City paid off in 2003 with the transfer of the investigation to the Boulder District Attorney, Mary Lacy who would, in 2008, grant the Ramseys an effusive apology and exoneration.
It is now perfectly obvious to us that throughout the period from December 26, 1996 until at least early 2009, the official investigation of the JonBenet Ramsey homicide has been under the effective control of people within and outside government who did not want John or Patsy Ramsey charged with crimes in relation to the homicide of their daughter. As a result, and as a matter of self-protection, officials of the City of Boulder, its police department, the Boulder
District Attorney, the Boulder District Court and the Boulder criminal justice system in general, long ago closed ranks with respect to the JonBenet Ramsey homicide investigation and against anyone who was perceived to be adverse to the interests of John and Patsy Ramsey. It is also perfectly obvious to us that those institutions and agencies did so at the great expense of others, including our family, and, as a result, have caused tremendous damage to the public’s trust.

I would be remiss if I failed to underscore the fact that the Whites have been cleared by the Boulder police of any wrongdoing or involvement in the death of JonBenet.
And by the way, it is not a coincidence that the recent declaration by Beckner came at a time when the Whites were seeking the information outlined in this post.

Boulder Police Department Statement Regarding the Family of Fleet White, Jr.
Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014
Boulder Police Department statement regarding the family of Fleet White, Jr.
To correct past inaccurate statements and speculation appearing in the media, and at the request of Fleet and Priscilla White, the Boulder Police Department releases the following statement:
Since December 26, 1996, the homicide of JonBenet Ramsey has been the subject of widespread news reports and speculation by the media. A great deal of that reporting and speculation targeted innocent community members whose only connection to the crime was as cooperating witnesses. This includes the Fleet White, Jr. family of Boulder who suffered embarrassment and damage to their reputations. The Boulder Police Department recognizes the suffering the Whites have endured as a result of the accusations made against the White family during the course of the investigation.
The Boulder Police Department investigators have always considered the White family to only be witnesses in this case. The Boulder Police Department has never considered the White family to be suspects in the case. In 2000, the police department did investigate allegations made by a California woman to District Attorney Alex Hunter, as reported in the press, that were intended to cast suspicion on the White family. The department found no evidence to support the unfounded allegations. There has never been any evidence to link the White family to the JonBenet Ramsey homicide.
We wish to express our gratitude for the White family’s cooperation and contributions in regard to the investigation of JonBenet’s death.
Mark R. Beckner
Chief of Police

For those unfamiliar with the “Krebs debacle” there were extensive threads dealing with the situation on a number of forums including FFJ.
The allegations leveled against the Whites by Nancy Krebs were the subject of an intensive, (albeit unnecessary,) investigation by the BPD and at the conclusion thereof, the following statement was released:
[SNIP]
(May 15, 2000)
Boulder Police spent about 11 weeks investigating the allegations, which included conducting 22 interviews, reviewing medical and psychological records, reviewing photographs and recordings, consulting with a forensic psychiatrist, and comparing the allegations against physical evidence and current knowledge of the case. As a result, Boulder Police and prosecutors working on the case have concluded that other than the woman's statements, there is no evidence to support this theory of JonBenet's murder.
[SNIP]
“We needed to take the time to complete a thorough investigation," Police Chief Mark Beckner said. ‘Unfortunately, the allegations have led to speculation that Fleet and Priscilla White, former close friends of the Ramseys and hosts of the 1996 Christmas party, were somehow involved in the sexual abuse and death of JonBenet. We have no evidence whatsoever to support this and have never had evidence to support such an allegation. Nor do we have any evidence that John and Patsy Ramsey were part of or participated in a child sex ring operation."

Here are a few relevant links.
An overview:
The Krebs File and the short version of the Mystery Woman saga - Forums For Justice

The Krebs interviews:
http://web.archive.org/web/200304161...ramseyreports/

Relevant sections from Stephen Singular’s book, (ironically titled) Presumed Guilty:
http://www.evanravitz.com/ramsey/chapters.htm

A video clip of Fleet and Priscilla White's address to Boulder City Council - March 18, 2014:
Fleet and Priscilla White address Boulder City Council - March 18, 2014 - YouTube

Attachments

• White's 3-18-14 memo to Boulder City Council.pdf
    911.8 KB · Views: 441
  • White v Beckner complaint as filed 3-14-14.pdf
    984.7 KB · Views: 203
  • City's motion to dismiss 3-31-14.pdf
    474 KB · Views: 85
  • White's response to City's motion to dismiss.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
  • City's brief 4-28-14.pdf
    318.1 KB · Views: 74
The judgement, (subject to appeal) is attached.

Update: The latest pleadings are attached beginning with a motion for reconsideration.

Attachments

• Judgement Order in White v Boulder.pdf
    425.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Motion for Reconsideration 5-13-14.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 20
  • City Response to Motion for Reconsideration 5-27-14.pdf
    62.9 KB · Views: 44
  • White reply to City Response_6-3-14.pdf
    292.5 KB · Views: 25
Cynic, thank you for finding and assembling this information. It's terrific, really terrific....in every sense of the word.

Some thoughts --

A key passage: It is now perfectly obvious to us that throughout the period from December 26, 1996 until at least early 2009, the official investigation of the JonBenet Ramsey homicide has been under the effective control of people within and outside government who did not want John or Patsy Ramsey charged with crimes in relation to the homicide of their daughter. As a result, and as a matter of self-protection, officials of the City of Boulder, its police department, the Boulder District Attorney, the Boulder District Court and the Boulder criminal justice system in general, long ago closed ranks with respect to the JonBenet Ramsey homicide investigation in general, and against anyone who was perceived to be adverse to the interests of John and Patsy Ramsey. It is also perfectly obvious to us that those institutions and agencies did so at the great expense of others, including our family, and, as a result, have caused tremendous damage to the public's trust.

Evidence of a cover-up is evidence of something to be covered up.

Who has the power to orchestrate such a cover-up? Who is really being protected? What is being covered up?

The suppression of the police investigation of Krebs continues to this day extending even to a threat of sanctions against the Whites for pursuing release of the investigation files.

Who was behind the Krebs episode? Who set it in motion, and who paid for it? Does information in police investigation files point to answers?

Why is it necessary, even so many years on, to try to intimidate and discredit the Whites, and to discredit any information they have about JBR's murder?

What's the real story about de Raismes?

De Raismes was found with *advertiser censored* in his office and was suspected of connections to child *advertiser censored*. People in government did not want de Raismes investigated or charged. The Rams were found with their daughter's violated and dead body in their basement. People within and beyond government did not want the Rams charged or tried. JR's attorneys' job was admittedly not to help solve the murder but to keep him out of jail. Are these two cases connected by more than the similar dynamic? What might have come to light had de Raismes been investigated, or had the Rams been tried? (And how bizarre is that, de Raismes and Ramsey? You can't make this stuff up.)

......Anyone else want a glass of wine?

Who is "De Raismes"?

That's chess notation. White moves first in chess, pun intended.
What is White's goal? Clearing White? Pressuring Garnett? I've never had a handle on Fleet White.

That's chess notation. White moves first in chess, pun intended.
What is White's goal? Clearing White? Pressuring Garnett? I've never had a handle on Fleet White.

Thanks, BB. Good one.

Who is "De Raismes"?

"2002, then-Boulder City attorney Joseph N. de Raismes"
pdf.gif
White's 3-18-14 memo to Boulder City Council.pdf (911.8 KB, 20 views)

Thank you, Cynic, for bringing this over to WS. I knew that FW had sought additional background on the evidence relating to him and his family (the NK saga) and the participation of the BPD and AH, but I didn’t know he was still making a legal effort to obtain documents held by the BPD, possibly to find out more about the roles officials played in giving this garbage any credence. I’m sorry for the W family, that the judge rules in terms of keeping evidence pertaining to the accusations against FW undisclosed, on the basis the case is still open.

When I originally looked at the NK story, I saw that our fearless leader Tricia had noted one thing which may be of interest to anyone reviewing the legal drama always playing in the background of this case. Tricia’s notation, in a nutshell (“nutshell” term so appropriate here), is that AH was told on Feb. 18th 2000 that NK was a "5150." A “5150” for those like me who had to look it up is police code for “crazy person on the loose.” However, even though AH knew about this, he gave an interview to the Boulder Daily Camera, giving the NK story credibility on Feb. 25, 2000. Uh-oh, anyone see an issue?

Also, agree with Meara, you can’t make this stuff up. (For a hilarious review of some of the interviews of NK, read Poster BobC [ame="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2503"]That Whacky Nancy Krebs--pages 166 on - Forums For Justice[/ame]). I would laugh at this whole saga with NK and her representative LH, if it weren’t so despicable and malicious towards FW and his family. Who hated FW that much?

The legal issues in this case are abounding. The saying that it takes a village to raise a child is a cliche I never gave much thought to until reading about JB’s death and all that followed afterwards. Then it hit me --- how it took a village to fail one.
Moo

Tricia discusses the recent revelation(s) by Fleet on her latest radio show – listen at 1:45 - 5:15.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...ay-night-8-pm-eastern.mp3?localembed=download

@4:53 I just had the great pleasure of speaking to Fleet White. He is not going to be quiet anymore, there will be more to come - so hold on to your hats. It’s going to be very interesting and anybody who’s afraid of the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case should be very afraid right now.

Fleet White was telling the truth?

I would trust Fleet White over any of the Ramseys. And who is to know what he has said? We know how he and PW feel about how AH handled things.

I know I am looking forward to what he has to say.

JMO

I would trust Fleet White over any of the Ramseys. And who is to know what he has said? We know how he and PW feel about how AH handled things.

I know I am looking forward to what he has to say.

JMO

Ditto

I hadn't checked who was going to be on last night! Will have to listen today.

FW is actually a victim of the Ramsey machine as far as I am concerned. I have no reason not to believe what he says.

Cynic, thank you for finding and assembling this information. It's terrific, really terrific....in every sense of the word.

Some thoughts --

A key passage: It is now perfectly obvious to us that throughout the period from December 26, 1996 until at least early 2009, the official investigation of the JonBenet Ramsey homicide has been under the effective control of people within and outside government who did not want John or Patsy Ramsey charged with crimes in relation to the homicide of their daughter. As a result, and as a matter of self-protection, officials of the City of Boulder, its police department, the Boulder District Attorney, the Boulder District Court and the Boulder criminal justice system in general, long ago closed ranks with respect to the JonBenet Ramsey homicide investigation in general, and against anyone who was perceived to be adverse to the interests of John and Patsy Ramsey. It is also perfectly obvious to us that those institutions and agencies did so at the great expense of others, including our family, and, as a result, have caused tremendous damage to the public's trust.

Evidence of a cover-up is evidence of something to be covered up.

Who has the power to orchestrate such a cover-up? Who is really being protected? What is being covered up?

The suppression of the police investigation of Krebs continues to this day extending even to a threat of sanctions against the Whites for pursuing release of the investigation files.

Who was behind the Krebs episode? Who set it in motion, and who paid for it? Does information in police investigation files point to answers?

Why is it necessary, even so many years on, to try to intimidate and discredit the Whites, and to discredit any information they have about JBR's murder?

What's the real story about de Raismes?

De Raismes was found with *advertiser censored* in his office and was suspected of connections to child *advertiser censored*. People in government did not want de Raismes investigated or charged. The Rams were found with their daughter's violated and dead body in their basement. People within and beyond government did not want the Rams charged or tried. JR's attorneys' job was admittedly not to help solve the murder but to keep him out of jail. Are these two cases connected by more than the similar dynamic? What might have come to light had de Raismes been investigated, or had the Rams been tried? (And how bizarre is that, de Raismes and Ramsey? You can't make this stuff up.)

......Anyone else want a glass of wine?

It's like I asked before: at what point does conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact?

Let me know when Fleet White has anything to say about who did what between John and Patsy (backed up by the accumulation of scientifically gathered, verifiable evidence by objective investigators open to reality testing).
Last time I checked that would be "the truth" of the case. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back