How in the world do you get on this forum?

U

Unregistered

I began lurking here at the time the Laci Peterson case began. I have faithfully visited this site on a daily basis, and there have been many times that I have wanted to join in the conversation. I "registered" at the site probably a year or so ago, but I have never been able to log on. Until last night I just assumed you were unable to post unless you were a registered user and signed into the site.

Last night I attempted to register again under my other email address. I completed the registration process and the next page said an email was sent to me to validate my registration. As of now, I have received no such email.

I am wondering if this is the reason I was never able to log in after registering last year. Maybe I never received THAT validation email.

I enjoy Websleuths - the discussions here have been some of the best on the Laci Peterson case. I just wish I were able to be a part of the conversation.

Anyone know why I just can't seem to get registered?

Unregistered said:
I began lurking here at the time the Laci Peterson case began. I have faithfully visited this site on a daily basis, and there have been many times that I have wanted to join in the conversation. I "registered" at the site probably a year or so ago, but I have never been able to log on. Until last night I just assumed you were unable to post unless you were a registered user and signed into the site.

Last night I attempted to register again under my other email address. I completed the registration process and the next page said an email was sent to me to validate my registration. As of now, I have received no such email.

I am wondering if this is the reason I was never able to log in after registering last year. Maybe I never received THAT validation email.

I enjoy Websleuths - the discussions here have been some of the best on the Laci Peterson case. I just wish I were able to be a part of the conversation.

Anyone know why I just can't seem to get registered?
Are you able to message(from here) one of the moderators?
Also I have heard, depends on who your e-mail provider is. Not all are accepted at this site...
Hope this helps you.

:angel:

Unregistered said:
As of now, I have received no such email.
Check your junk mail folder (if you have one) it may have went there :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back