NC - Family charged in decade-long sexual abuse of girl, Perquimans County, May 2014

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
HERTFORD, N.C. -

Deputies in Perquimans County have charged six brothers and their parents in connection with the sexual abuse of a girl over the course of almost a decade.

Perquimans County Sheriff Eric Tilley told WAVY-TV that the brothers were arrested May 6 and charged with crimes related to raping a 4-year-old girl until she was almost 15. The victim is now 16 years old, Tilley said.

It was not immediately clear how the family knew the victim...

...The brothers, who Tilley said were home schooled and do not have much education, are being held in Albemarle District Jail under secured bonds of up to $200,000 each.

Their parents bonded out of jail, each on a $15,000 secured bond.

http://www.wspa.com/story/25504896/nc-family-charged-in-decade-long-sexual-abuse-of-girl

3717890_G.jpg

3717898_G.jpg

A family of sickos. I would not be surprised if there are more victims. :eek: :mad: :furious: :puke:

I'd bet they're fundamentalist /patriarchal ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W*T*F* OMG ppl are just messed
I as well would not be surprised if there are more victims

Sorry, I don't think this is true as reported. I think there is something amiss here. I don't know what is amiss, but when I look at these young men, I don't believe it.

Why are some of them wearing suits? They were allowed to change before getting their picture taken?

This is what they were wearing when they were arrested.
?

They were wearing suits when they were arrested? What do they do for a living? What job requires little education but you need to wear a suit? The description makes it sound like they might not have graduated from HS.

They were wearing suits when they were arrested? What do they do for a living? What job requires little education but you need to wear a suit? The description makes it sound like they might not have graduated from HS.

I'm guessing that they were all arrested at the church they attend. I'll bet this isn't a conventional church.

The youngest brothers are 19 yo twins; the oldest is 27.

One of the brothers TOLD HIS PASTOR about the abuse.
Thank goodness, the pastor advised LE (apparently?).

Wonder if all the fam were members of same church.

There is another thread here - maybe they can be merged? That thread says the victim is a sister.

Dressing that way had nothing to do with their jobs IMO. It's about creating and projecting an image.

Ever notice the how the Duggars dress?

And I just bet the apples were taught by the tree they fell from. Their offspring just haven't decided to stop "honoring thy parents" .....yet. It's been drilled into them ....lest they burn in hell for eternity.
IMO

Looking at the booking photos in post 1 make me wonder if Matthew really is almost 8 feet tall?

Looking at the booking photos in post 1 make me wonder if Matthew really is almost 8 feet tall?

Isn't the left side of the booking photo measurement the metric side?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back